• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super Illusiony fight

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the second cinematic map i made , The Bloodmage always wanted to be the best he wanted to prove to the Blademaster that he is the best they go to end their fight ..
But this was dangereous it led to the end of lots of things

Keywords:
SIF,Super Illusiony fight
Contents

Super Illusiony fight (Map)

Reviews
19:15, 21st Dec 2013 Orcnet: This:

M

19:15, 21st Dec 2013
Orcnet: This:
Hell_Master;2459318 said:
Just watched this and seriously, I really do hope you read my VM on you about stop posting maps that are yet in WiP or at unacceptable stage. I even thought that you realized your mistake.... on your last map upload before this but I was wrong.

First, this cinematic is so bad because this can be easily made by some little amount of triggering. It has no story so be sure you'll do good at making the fight scene awesome and worthwhile to watch but no. You failed at both and the fight scene looks horrible to be honest. The fight scene was like you just commanded each units to attack themselves and then it turns out into a Bloody Illusion Battle that looks horrible because you did not even give time putting maybe some effects on how the Illusions were summoned or such but simply spawning masses of look alikes. And what else? The fight just consists of attack and attack and attack. Nothing interesting to watch... you should have at least let them use some awesome spells or at your stage some basic spells on their battle.

Dialogues looks bad aswell. Their dialogues looks awkward and funny that it looks like they were just playing along.

Triggers, I am not a good judge on triggers but I can really say that it also looks bad aswell. You did not even bother naming each triggers properly. They are still named Melee Initialization and another that is a copy. ds and asd looks horrible also for a name.

Overall, improve this and do what I said at your VM. Get some inspiration from Shadow Fury's battle cinematics. Do you see the slow motions and the mass effects that looks cool to watch? You should attempt that here to make this better. Make something that is worthwhile and that is hearstopping to watch.

Level 30
Just watched this and seriously, I really do hope you read my VM on you about stop posting maps that are yet in WiP or at unacceptable stage. I even thought that you realized your mistake.... on your last map upload before this but I was wrong.

First, this cinematic is so bad because this can be easily made by some little amount of triggering. It has no story so be sure you'll do good at making the fight scene awesome and worthwhile to watch but no. You failed at both and the fight scene looks horrible to be honest. The fight scene was like you just commanded each units to attack themselves and then it turns out into a Bloody Illusion Battle that looks horrible because you did not even give time putting maybe some effects on how the Illusions were summoned or such but simply spawning masses of look alikes. And what else? The fight just consists of attack and attack and attack. Nothing interesting to watch... you should have at least let them use some awesome spells or at your stage some basic spells on their battle.

Dialogues looks bad aswell. Their dialogues looks awkward and funny that it looks like they were just playing along.

Triggers, I am not a good judge on triggers but I can really say that it also looks bad aswell. You did not even bother naming each triggers properly. They are still named Melee Initialization and another that is a copy. ds and asd looks horrible also for a name.

Overall, improve this and do what I said at your VM. Get some inspiration from Shadow Fury's battle cinematics. Do you see the slow motions and the mass effects that looks cool to watch? You should attempt that here to make this better. Make something that is worthwhile and that is hearstopping to watch.