• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fight Kitty Fight Golden Edition

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Fight Kitty Fight Golden Edition
A REMAKE map of Run Kitty Run

Objective: --Move your kitty around the map dodging the dogs as you go.
Change More Dogs more items more gold
New Terain items price is smaller more gold on the map Parts from the 4 parts are on 1.
Use the damage of kittys for scaring the dogs and run and roots for kill them.. The best strategy---->Buy Tomes of knowgale and kill the wolfs in 2 hits or 1
Original Map Concept By:Orka
Game Realeased 10.3.2009
Original RKR map created by:Meaning
Vote For APPROVED PLS

Keywords:
Fight Golden 4 kitty F i g h t g o l d e n k i t t y
Contents

Fight Kitty Fight Golden Edition (Map)

Reviews
22:47, 8th Oct 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected Just Another RKR Rip-off

M

22:47, 8th Oct 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

Just Another RKR Rip-off

Level 28
Vote For APPROVED PLS
No, I will reject this.

Don't upload any RKR rip-offs anymore, until you:
  1. Know how to trigger properly
  2. Know how to create a nice terrain
  3. Add some new features

You have failed miserably on everything I have listed.
That's not everything, for some strange reason every damn RKR rip-off uses the exact same triggers.
Those triggers suck, it's about time you realise it!

Not only the triggers suck, but the spells, description and the terrain are also crap.
Standard spells, massed blizzard cliffs/cinematic doodads? Seriously, I know the map was good once, but that was about 5 years ago, mapping has evolved since then... why do people keep using the same things over and over?
Instead, add your own ideas to the map! Do something original instead of wasting your time like this.