• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super Cool Battle

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Straze
Description:
This super cool from 2012 in Dragon kill from Police and Angel trouble from jesus.

Important to note:
* There form the super cool is Level 10 from training in Mission 1.
* Heroes can get to level 10-35
* It's impossible to skip cutscenes, since i didn't know how to do that, so sorry about that.
* Don't use cheat codes, this will ruin the fun in the campaign.
* If you find a problem with my campaign, please write it to me in this thread or in a conversation and i will try to fix it.
* And one last thing, i hope you enjoy it! :)

Missions: 1-12

Cast:
Cool - Caleb

Screenshot:
59746a523734a.jpg
Contents

Super Cool Battle (Campaign)

Reviews
WolfFarkas
Hello there, I saw your maps The description could be improved, you can see tutorials for maps descriptions here or others maps description. If you don´t know how to do something, searh the info, maybe there are tutorials for wc3 cinematics on the...
Level 29
Hello there, I saw your maps

The description could be improved, you can see tutorials for maps descriptions here or others maps description.

If you don´t know how to do something, searh the info, maybe there are tutorials for wc3 cinematics on the web.

I saw the inside and there are custom models such an elevator and a T-34 tank?
Are you the owner of those models? if you are not you have to give proper credit to the authors of the models. Read the rules of this site.

I sugest you to read terraining tutorials or study maps and look the terrain. Practice mixing the tiles and you will see the quality will be better.
Because you use 1 tile and you use too many rocks.

It seems you want to do some kind of dungeon theme, I recomend you underground and dungeon tile sets, so they will fit more and you can also mix the tiles.

try to improve your terraining skills so you can improve the enviroment of yours maps.

see ya.

Last edited by a moderator: