• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super Smash Bros. Battlefield 1.13

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Rifle-Man
Hello and thanks for having a look on my new map

::::Super Smash Bros meets Battlefield::::

As you might think, you can choose between different Nintendo-Characters like

->Link
->Kirby
->Onyx
->Samus
->Crash
->Pikachu
->Wario
->Bob-Omb

All of these heroes have a very different gameplay, for example Kirby is weak but very fast, Onyx is slow but has many HP and a strong attack etc.

After having chosen your Hero, you will have to choose between 3rd person camera and a from-the-top-view camera. Whereas the from-the-top-view camera is much more well arranged, the 3rd person cam is very cool indeed, and you can see the Support Points from the distance.

STOP??? SUPPORT POINTS??? SUPER SMASH BROS. ?????

Y
E
A
H

This is where Super Smash Bros meets Battlefield. Each team has 200 credits, and you win if your opponents' credits have been reduced to zero, and there are two ways how to acchieve this aim.

1) Whenever an enemy's hero dies, his/her team will loose one credit.
2) There are three support points on the map: The Farm, The Harbour, and The Gold Mine. Conquering them, you get a few gold and experience, and if your team controlls all three, your opponents' team will lose constantly credits.

But of course you are not alone on the map. There are lots of creeps, and you can buy items from the gold at the shop.

Please don't expect too much, the map is very young and in Version 1.1. But ofcourse you can have a look on it, all should work and I'm happy if you could tell me what to do better.

Attrox

Changelogs:
1.0 -> 1.0db
Multiboard debugged
Some balancings
Reduction of Doodads
Some spells changed in order to balance

1.0db -> 1.1
Some terrain changes
Each hero has a custom spell now:
Kirby: Has a storm that damages enemy's units ans spawns little Kirbys beside them.

Samus: Has an ability that set enemy's mana to 0 and their life to 100%, and makes it inatackable for some seconds.

Onyx: Creates a gold mine that gives every 2 seconds some gold, and follows Onyx while fireing with gold treasures.

Link: Has "Swords Madness". Link gets a very fast reached sword-throwing atack for some seconds that damages multiple units.

Crash: Teleports to some target point while it creates a (fake)copy of itself.

Pikachu: Pikachu lays eggs onto enemy's units, out of wich spawn little Pichus.

1.1 -> 1.11

Wario added as playable character
Wario has Wario Rub: He steals life, mana and money from enemy's units.
Mask of the death is more expensiv now because it was too strong

1.11 -> 1.12

Units created by the ultimatespells are killed now when the hero dies.
Some new doodads like gates
The Support-Point Towers cannot be killed by Wario's spell anymore (bug fixed)

1.12 -> 1-13
Bob-Omb added as playable character
Bob-Omb has Bomb o bomo o bomb: He puts a landmine in the ground, which kills its targets immediately
Great gameplay change: From now, you can only conquer a support point, when there are no enemies in a certain range. This avoids endless "over the circle rushing".
Terrain changes
Sky added
Some small changes

Screens:

Keywords:
Super Smash Bros Pokemon Battlefield Nintendo Mario Pikachu Link Wario Supersmash
Contents

Super Smash Bros. Battlefield 1.13 (Map)

Reviews
04:52, 30th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected Make the description less of a wall of text.

M

04:52, 30th Jul 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

Make the description less of a wall of text.

Level 3
If you can do camera triggers and stuff but you can't do custom spells (upload when you have somthing fun) 0/5
P.S Crash bandicoot isn't a nintendo character hes a ps character.

Level 2
Nice Map i tried it and...this map is above normal...7,5/10
Just a little fixes....and you will get 8/10...

Level 6
sorry but it is version 1.0
of course i will still add alot of things, maybe 1,2 new heroes (wario, bowser) and also custom spells, and alot of new items
please don't be too hard with this piece of work
atm i am about fixing the last bugs and doing some balancings,

Level 6
well, nice models u got there, but u really lack spells. I mean, Crash has water elemental and ice armor?

for version 1.0 , its more or less ok, but if u plan to continue, make some unique spells. If u need help, just ask.

Level 6
Pfeh, i never did custom spells for heroes before, but i put some work in them and i think thei are good and very different from each other, and they should also be powerful but balanced. However, 3 normal spells will remain because they are good and i want to keep windwalk for kirby for example. Windwalk + Kirby is simply great to play :p

<(^^<),(>^^)>,^(^^)^

Level 12
Please improve the description by using BB Code.
- Use hidden tags example:
Hello

*Use your album for uploading images, not some website with pop-ups.*

v4bfcy.jpg

iyemh1.jpg

x3el53.jpg

124vqww.jpg

From the results i saw i will vote for REJECTION. 1/5

Last edited:
Level 5
i am a huge super smash bros fan... as you can probably see
<---------v So how would you categorize this map?