• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super Button Mash Blitz!

This map took me almost no time to make. I only had to call on someone for a more advanced trigger. Anyway.

My friend was playing Guitar Hero, and It wasn't working, So I threw together this thing. Theres no point, no way to loose, no stress. Quit when you want to, Its meant to be a time waster. Have fun!

Super Button Mash Blitz! Is like any other typical match mash button game.
Enjoy!

Keywords:
Guitar Hero Super Blitz
Contents

Super Button Mash Blitz! (Map)

Reviews
18:06, 19th Jul 2008 Septimus: Good Point [+] Neutral Point [!] Bad Point [-] There is no ending [-] There is no defeat/victory condition [-] Only 2 music available [-] Get boring really fast Overall - 1/5 Approve...

M

18:06, 19th Jul 2008
Septimus:

Review

Good Point

[+]

Neutral Point

[!]

Bad Point

[-] There is no ending
[-] There is no defeat/victory condition
[-] Only 2 music available
[-] Get boring really fast

Overall - 1/5
Approve
Comment : If want me to change the rating, improve all those stuff that had been mention at bad point.

Level 5
It's more of a low grade mini-game thing. Septimus, he actually says that there is no ending or defeat/victory condition and that it's just a time waster...

Level 2
Septimus, I don't get why you post a moderator review and then a new comment saying exactly the same thing? Is it to increase your post count or something?

Level 5
Oh wow, Yeah I guees it is to raise his post count when you think about it.
Ash does it too. If not then my guees is that their reviews are automaticly posted as a comment aswell.

Level 31
There is no point for increasing my post count cause there is no benefict for it, the reason I start to post a review + comment is to keep track of my review record.

Recently, there is a few cases of map where it been approve temporary due to certain reason such as given the author few days to fix up the bug. But, it won't be easy to find back the map and you might not even recall the map name.

Posting a post of the review would eventually save it into my post and make it much convinient to trace back such a map.

Last edited:
Level 5
Makes sense... I also agree, there is no benefit for having a high post count. But some people think it somehow makes them look better, in my eyes a massive post count either means:
-They love using forums because they are scaringly friendly (Look at the Clan CBS forums for a good example there)
-They deliberatly post as much as possible to increase their post size, using every possible excuse to post
-They spam

Actually I've got a few more, but I aint got much time at the moment.

Level 2
Alright, I guess that makes sense. But why do it for every map and not just the ones you need to track back?

It's true that post count doesn't matter, but as you are a moderator you can't have little posts, and because you don't post on the forums, you make it up here.