• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sup with WC3C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
As the title says, I cannot connect to Warcraft3Campaigns (aka Wc3c.net). I just thought I could see if somebody else knew what was up with the site.
I really needed to see the icon packs and some special SFX from in there.

Thanks for any future answers ;)

Level 19
Wc3c offline

I was wondering if anyone knows why Wc3c has gone offline.
I'm trying to get on the site for a few days already but it is still offline.
Is this permanent?:sad:

Level 19
No offense...but..do we REALLY have to get like threads like these everytime wc3c is down? I mean, just ask around privately, no need to make a thread everytime :/

No offense...but..do I REALLY have to know that this has been asked around before. And if I knew that wc3c has gone offline more often then just now then I wouldn't ask it would I?:wink:

Level 45
No offense...but..do I REALLY have to know that this has been asked around before. And if I knew that wc3c has gone offline more often then just now then I wouldn't ask it would I?:wink:

Yes, others will read this to know that its a redundant question that can be asked privately, hence, it will prevent these threads from happening again.

Level 19
Then why does that guy get a normal answer. The only one giving a normal answer here is argus. So stop bitching and whining about something small like this.

Level 35
Kimberly aswell was referring to the existence of that thread I believe, along with many others with the same topic. If that thread wouldn't be or you didn't put this thread up with the exact same thing for discussion, there wouldn't be any comments regarding that.

Also, why must you fail to keep a discussion like this civilised? Noone was bitching and whining. We simply pointed out that there is no need for the existence of multiple threads with the same discussion.

Level 19
Kimberly aswell was referring to the existence of that thread I believe, along with many others with the same topic. If that thread wouldn't be or you didn't put this thread up with the exact same thing for discussion, there wouldn't be any comments regarding that.

Also, why must you fail to keep a discussion like this civilised? Noone was bitching and whining. We simply pointed out that there is no need for the existence of multiple threads with the same discussion.

The reason for that is that people seem to care too much nowadays.
I posted a simple question in here ALREADY with the thought that some people could whine about it. It's just the entire community here that's getting so negative. In 50% of the cases people really help you out and the other 50% they downgrade you. I'm getting a bit sick of this and well..
I won't post any more questions on thw I suppose. There are always people caring too much about ~30 letters that could have been prevented from being posted here on the site. If those 30 extra letters make people feel bad, then I'm very sorry about that and will stop posting stuff in here that even have a slight chance of irritating people.

Level 35
You're way too sensitive.

Noone ment to offend you. We're just working to keep the site clean. What's the benefit of having 456 threads with the same discussion? Am I not allowed to point out that there already is a discussion about this so that you might get a more accurate/already answered reply there? Or is it forbidden to voice an opinion now as Kimberly did?

I definitely don't see us as the ones whining.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Then why does that guy get a normal answer. The only one giving a normal answer here is argus. So stop bitching and whining about something small like this.

I am sure the guy gets a normal answer because his thread was the first about this. You don't make a new thread if it has already been discussed.

Sorry but that is the spirit of forums.

Level 15
Perhaps someone should just create a sticky thread entitled "WC3C is down?" with the contents of the post saying: "Yes, it happens. Don't worry about it. Just be patient."

:wink:

Level 19
Ofc you all are right about not having 2 threads for the same issue.
But my thing is that I didn't know someone else posted it already. I checked the forum now and saw it is here in the off-topic forum, but I just missed it and didn't see it.
And about me being too sensitive lol... That might be true lol, I hate it that you can't see emotions in written text lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.