• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunwell

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Uses a lot of Particle effects. Should not be overused on old PCs.

Has Stand, Work, Birth and Death Animations. The Work animation is 60s long, looks best with 60s build time. (Fire Ball coming down and Fire Effects at 60s).

Uses Ingame Textures only.

Please gieve Credit if you use it in your Map/Mod.

Update: Particle Count reduced , but it's still high. I can't reduce it more it would not look good. Also improved Teamcoloring a bit, looks better than before, but not perfect, i think i can't make it better without a custom texture.

Keywords:
Bloodelf Blood Elf Sun Well Sunwell
Contents

Sunwell (Model)

Reviews
11:02, 15th Jun 2008 Pyritie: Looks good so far, but a few things to fix: (1) Change the filter mode on the team colored stairs to Blend instead of Add Alpha. (2) In the birth anim, make the Segment 3 of the cloud particles fade out. (set alpha to 0)...

M

11:02, 15th Jun 2008
Pyritie: Looks good so far, but a few things to fix: (1) Change the filter mode on the team colored stairs to Blend instead of Add Alpha. (2) In the birth anim, make the Segment 3 of the cloud particles fade out. (set alpha to 0) (3) You use FAR too many particles. Please turn them all down by at least half. Preferably more in the death anim.

18th Jun 2008
Pyritie: Do (1) and (2) above. Also your particles are still too many. Increase their size and lifespan instead of increasing emission rate.

28th Jun 2008
Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected. If you ever get around to fixing this, feel free to resubmit it.