• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken Sun TLA

Lightmyght Presents
The lords armed

Map description
Its a altered Melee map whose the objective is annihilate the enemy in choosing among 8 factions : The warcraft 4 factions, Outlander, the Engineer Goblins, The necromancer and the Demons. The Ai computer can not playing with Necromancer Faction because it is not compatible with Ai Editor.
You start with 5 workers (this unit does not attack and have very few hit points. Furthermore, it can be improved to collect more gold or wood choices and upgrades are unlocked if you improve your Outpost . This worker can build a Outpost, a Bunker and a Marketplace) and a Outpost (the main building you can cast spells for free that allows you to construct buildings. From then, he can use his telescope to view an area (not explore).

-Power Station : is a building that regenerates hit points and mana with Mana Recharge.
-Radioactive Plant : is a building that increases the limit of 50 food, regenerates hit points and mana with Mana Refill and regenerates with Mana also those who are nearby.
-Altar of Physics : used to recruit heroes.
-Training Center : used for recruiting base units.
-Goblin Laboratory : used for recruiting experienced units.
-Tiny Science Hall : used for unlocked units and skills.
-Tiny Powder Magazine : used unlocked units and skills.
-Warehouse : allows recruited units neutral goblin.
-Bunker : used to defend a colony.
-Garage : used to build vehicles of mass destruction.
-Marketplace : used to buy items.
-General Hospital-: To recruit Medics and this buildings can heal units nearby.

The Strong points:
-Combat units with heavy attack damage.
-The mechanical units are very powerful.
-This faction-a conveyance that flies.
-The core fighting units can spell.
-Combat units-base can be improved to increase power.
-There is no research available, because the research skills units unblocked.
-The units employed are not expensive and can be improved to raise more resources.
-Units called Goblin Engineer can build mines invisible terribly damaging enemies.
-Heroes are versatile.
-Buildings and Radioactive Power Station plant regenerates manually hitpoints and mana of friendly units.

The weak points:
-The base units have very few points.
-If the research center is destroyed, skills, and most units will be deactivated.
-Most vehicles need the units called Goblin Engineer for activated their ability to attack or fly through the air.
-During the construction of buildings by the main base, they have very few hit points.
-The main base is slowly creating buildings.
-Units workers disappears when they build each building.
-The mana of Brutal, Commando and Medic does not regenerate.
According to the records of goblins, their technological progress to start long ago when the then gnomes dwarves had begun to develop a non-magical weapon capable of destroying massive walls of a fortress of the Orcs, gunpowder. Indeed, the goblins were too low to be admitted into the armed Horde and it was then learned that these last few years that their muscles were not strong, but the ability to learn and store a impressive amount of knowledge. Despite this, the orcs were not convinced that goblin knowledge kill the enemies in combat. Both arguments forced to equip themselves with the goblins barrier explosive and detonated in front of tons of enemies. These facts convinced the glorious brought Horde s'alliées with goblins. One hundred years later, the goblins invented electricity, so they had to design one of the machines of mass destruction. This new technology increased both the power and duration of life of all other machines of war that war chariots steam dwarves and gnomes.
You start with a Hero (he is a master necromancer who is rated very low hitpoints, but very powerful attack and when he casts spells to summon undead as reinforcement and besides, he can construct buildings), five puppets (that units that are only useful to collect gold and wood) and a Nexus (its a building that contains the power used to make the creatures and puppets invoked did not die right away)

As the Nexus, the Master Necromancer prevents his creatures decays too quickly. The buildings that cost of food are those that summon creatures in the same manner as the master necromancer and they also serve to unlock spells revival of the creature in question from the hero.

-The altar of Summoning: Summons Heroes. Revives slain Heroes.
-The Nexus: Product bodies and can regenerate hit points and mana heroes.
-The Grave of Peasant:Invoke a peasant.
-Grave of Militia: Invoke a militia and you can improve this grave to invoke powerful melee or tank unit.
-Grave of Archer: Invok an archer and you can improve this grave to invoke powerful ranged and spellcaster unit.
-Summoning Tower- : Prevents his creatures decays too quickly.
-Energy Tower- : Cast Healing Wave for heal summoning units.
-Undead Generator- : Cast Animate Dead.
-Reveal Tower-: This structure reveals a part of the map.
-Ziggurat-: Repair building.

The Strong points:
-The units are free.
-The units take not food to be summon.
-Start with a hero, then the second hero is free.
-The hero can quickly build buildings and regardless of the field.
-Heroes can invoke multiple units simultaneously.
-Heroes and a specific building can repair several structures.

The weak points:
-At first, the grave stones that invoke units are low.
-Improve the grave stones are expensive when they are improving.
-There is no earth defense tower.
-Micro-management is very present.
-The heroes are an easy target when the attacks against air.
-The nexus to five-level improvement.
-Summoning and resurrection are expensive to do appear heroes.
-The workers can't repair and build the structures.
-Each hero create increase maximum food, but no specific building can increase maximum food.
The necromancers are humans who have been fascinated by the dead since the first undead attack, the Undead Scourge. More later, the first necromancers were both scientists and magicians who studied the several creature corpse, so to know each particularity, but when the undead have invaded and destroyed their land, they realized the magnitude of the destructive power of these invaders. It was at this time that the league of the Necromancers have been created. The reason for the existence of the league was to revive the dead and control them, so to avenge his people against the undead and they succeed! Stronger than puppets skeletal necromancers, undead pray the lead with the help of a lord of evil, Achimonde. Indeed, dimensional vortex Achimonde invoked to call demons to reduce the mortal world in slavery. After Achimonde was destroyed by an alliance of three powerful nations worldwide, the necromancers themselves were almost annihilate. Convinced that their lives interfered with the three nations, they left the continent to live in a skeletal-castle where person no found them.
Begin with five servant (They can build buildings and they are as strong or more than a Footman. addition, three are enough for servants to collect gold in the mine) a Infernal Castle (Main Building offer a bonus to allies and enemies near the penalty from Aura) and an invocation center (a frame that allows you to invoke all units demon).

-The altar of hell: is hired a building for heroes
-Hell Shrine: contain research to unlock soldiers.
-Invocation Center: is a building that you can recruit soldiers who are released when you do the research on the soldier in question in Hell Shrine.
-Focusing Tower: is a building that lets you unlocked skills on the soldier in question.
-Laboratory Torture: is a building that you can unlocked secondary skills the soldier in question.
-Artifact Vault: is a building that sells items.
-Bloody Arena-: Contains upgrades for increase the basic abilities of all demon units. Upgrade to Suffering Arena for increase the advanced abilities of all demons.
-Demon Gate-: Trains all demon units. The build time is reduced of 5 to 12 seconds and the cost of unit is 25% lesser expensive to all demons units. The Flaming Sphere can transport units.
-Demoniacal World Direct Gate-: Troop production building. Trains all demon units. The build time is reduced per 50% for each demon. The cost of unit is 50% lesser expensive. Provides 100 food and a serves as a drop-off point for harvested lumber and Gold. Can not transforms into a Flaming Sphere Form.

The Strong points:
-The units employed are also soldiers.
-The buildings are stronger than those of other faction.
-The center-of invocation may invoke any units of that faction.
-This faction can recruit units very powerful.
-The Artifact Vault can sell the wood.
-This faction-can recruit units very powerful even if the main base and improving the buildings are destroyed.
-Several-worker can make to build the same building to build more quickly.
-Units worker becomes stronger when you Infernal Citadel and doing research on this creature in question in the Focusing Tower.
-The main base gives bonuses to important allies and enemies of the obstacles to using the Magic Aura.
- The Invocation center increases the maximum amount of food and is also a storage timber and train demons unit
-Demon hit point regeneration is very good.
-The Demons can transforms the all buldings into a Flaming Sphere, to move the sphere for change de location of building.

The weak points:
-The units and their improvements are very expensive.
-The units cost only gold.
-Buildings and improvements cost only saves the wooden center of invocation.
-The wood depleted too quickly.
-Demon hit point regeneration are effect only the day.
-Demon weak the night.
The story begins when a high elf named Edonm IHCA created out of forty species of magic dimension of eternal peace, for humans to conquer the world and were becoming more and more, they handled the magic , which increased very strength. The dimension open Edonm Inha entered inside the vortex with its people. After most of the Elves was entered into within the portal, the generators keeping the open dimension in the absence of Edonm IHCA overheating, then exploded. After the explosion, a black hole formed and then breathed 45% of the surface of the planet save the portal that was virtually indestructible and the earth. When the gate is closed, the black hole began to dissipate, then after many moons, it disappears. The surviving elves hid in the forest while the humans who had lost 70% of its people concentrated near their capital in the way has received no damage. When the generators exploded, the world to create Edonm IHCA had a radical change in their paradise. Indeed, the earth and the sky turning red, the high elves became monsters because of food, air quality and lack of sun and water connected to the world. Millennia have passed, the high elves have become evil monsters. Edonm IHCA had become completely different from what was in the past. Both megalomaniac and destructive demons down from their master, Achimonde. Slave for eternity, the evil monsters are gluttons and endless suffering terribly hard. In this context, the demons do not get why the pain caused by a blade or sharpen a whip very solid. Moreover, when a demon dies, his soul changes in size, and then he takes possession of another's body without a soul demon and then back into the dimension chosen by his master to serve again on the battlefield.

warcraft, the lords armed, tla

My special thank and credit to models creator's : Kitabatake, anarchianbedlam, infrenus, HappyTauren, donut3.5, Necrokenis, Cavman,Tarn_J, Rizz_Boomer, ikillforeyou, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, MrHoon, Burning_Dragoon5, Makuza, Oinkerwinkle, Gottfrei, Ramza.

I wrote the strong points and weak points in the quest icon and I made sure that the help information is clearer. I wish someone would tell if it's good because otherwise he'll have someone show me how.

I change the game play of new faction, because unbalanced problem and miss fun.

I replaced 2 of the 4 heroes of the faction of Goblin Engineers: Toy Maker and Master Engineer.
I fix a lot of bugs in abilities.
The building now costs Peasant Grave 70 golds and a food and invokes two peasants instead of 1.
Some units are demons become weaker (Pit Warrior, Demonic Guard). Corrige bug to ability goblin Master Engineer hero.

2010\08\31
The engineers Goblin are more balanced before because with the new building : Military Academy, unlocked ground soldier unit some exemple flaming knight, raptor and etc. The nécromancers are too more balanced before because with the new building : Summoning Tower, Energy Tower and Animate Tower. The Infernal Castle don't give food for the demons. You can now victory with a ally. ---You can now play to local area network----

2010\09\6
The Engineers Goblin: new item for Maketplace. The commando require High Miliraty Academy. Barrage and submachine Gun require Great Powder Magazine. The Flaming Knight is more weak before. The Demons: All buildings can move when use Flaming Sphere, this ability require Infernal Citadel. The Demonic Mad Warrior, War Mage and Pit Warroir are balanced: Because the Demonci Mad warrior is weak versus siege and pierce attack. The War mage use now 200 mana points for cast Healing Bolt. The Reincarnation of Pit Warrior are lesser effective. The new building called Invocation Portal is as Invocation but train more rapidly, but the cost 150% expensive. New item for Artifact Vault.

2010\09\16
he Demons: The Demonic Mad Warrior are weaker against the buildings. The ability of Flaming Sphere is now looking to unlock it. The Vault Artifact can not turn into Flaming Sphere, hablileté because this may cause a stoppage of play
The Necromancers: This faction has two additional buildings, a Reveal tower and Ziggurat.
The Engineer Goblins: The units are more (I think) balanced.

2010\09\29
---The Engineer Goblins---: Units: Worker (start with 7 workers), Brutal (he can attack with normal attacks to units that are on the ground), Engineer (He disappears suddenly when his vehicle asked him to drive it.) destructor and Shock Beast (They are a bit weaker), Land Mine (It is less powerful). Buildings: General Hospital (It allows you to recruit Medics and this building can healorganic units.) Garage (cam repair mechanical unités with efficiency and a higher cost than normal), Bunker (built from the Basic Factory), Altar of Physics (built from the workers), Powder Magazine (increases damage of ranged attacks for all units.) Science Hall (nothing special), Outpost (The units can enter the outpost ) Military Academy (Increases defense units).

---The Demons---: Units: All the demons are less strong in the beginning. Three new buildings: Bloody Arena (A building that specializes in improving the skills of demon), Demon Gate (can transport units when it turns into a Flaming Sphere and it takes less time to recruit units for lower cost than normal.) Demoniacal World Direct Gate (It will increase the food resource of 100 units and recruit a lower cost than normal). Gameplay: The units are weak in the beginning of game. But they are harder later.

---The Necromancers---: there is nothing special.

2010\10\15
the Demons: The servant can not upgrade into a demonic servant because a bug, but the infernal castle can train it when learn the upgrade. The Life Drain of Archidiable are now balanced.

The Necromancers: More strong because the grave raise more undead but the necromancers are more balanced (more weak).

The Engineer Goblins: The units can not upgrade into other unit because of bug, so you can train it with the production buildings.

2011\11\18
the Necromancer: Nexus can now train Puppet. I try to correct the errors of syntax correction, and I finished the latest before the end of the year. The new factions have yet to artificial intelligence. Everything I have written here says that there is no improvement in relevancy.

2011\11\22
I'll change cards because I like new! Forest Heart, so here! A map that contains up to 8 players, but with a limit of 4 CPU (IA) otherwise return to the office. Since winter is upon us, it will be good to find this in nature with the AI ​​that tells you without stopping Merry Christmas ... There are no important novelty in this new card. Have fun with it.

2011\12\10

The Engineer Golbins : The Radioactive Plant are lesser dangerous for your units, but caused so much damage if this building are destroy, because a big radioactive cloud can kill any unit ally or ennemy.
Necromancer : New unit, Mastodon Monstrosity.
Demon : N/A.
I correct any bug and unbalanced of the faction.

2013\01\29

I correct any bug and unbalanced of the faction.

2014\05\18
>New MAP, New RACE, New AI for Outlander, Goblin Engineer, Demon factions<

New Ai for classic race and TLA race.
I balanced classic race and TLA race with new units and heroes.
Can now playing in online game.
Can choice CPU TLA race with AI when you begin the game.
New map.
New Faction : Outlander.
I board not complete description for each new factions, it would be in the next update, because this type of detail is less important to finish.
Beware, artificial intelligence is good for a start. I will improve in the next update.

Keywords:
warcraft, the lords armed, tla
Contents

Sunken Sun TLA (Map)

Reviews
04:47, 30th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 31
Also, I'm not motivated enough to create from scratch the AI faction that I designed because I do not have time (school, work, friends, family, sport, project staff not designed the computer and so on.).

You should have never create a map at the beginning if you could not find a spare time to do it. A very bad time management if I have to say so.

For those who have created and lent their models of units and building, I thank you very much, because it is thanks to you that this card for the day. Too bad I do not know your names.

You need to credit those user by listed out their names. Map without proper crediting would not be accepted.

Remember that this map was created by an amateur who is not motivated enough to know all the potential of the map editor warcraft 3.

You need the motivation with the least of basic understanding of wc3 editor. Without it, the map you work on would likely to turn out to be a complete disaster.

You also need to workout the map description, it was a complete mess and look like a wall of text. Gives your description a proper structure and elaboration, such a messy description that provide little to no info about your map would likely to have it rejected.

One of the few thing you could do is elaborate the advantage/disadvantage of the new faction and what makes it different in comparison with other.

Level 3
Google translation

You should have never create a map at the beginning if you could not find a spare time to do it. A very bad time management if I have to say so.
and
You need the motivation with the least of basic understanding of wc3 editor. Without it, the map you work on would likely to turn out to be a complete disaster.
:
Your right I should have mentioned that I worked on it for two years, but once or twice a week and it took me a while to make a fool so we can choose the faction among the 7 available in the game and it got pretty discouraged not to go further in the map editor. In short, I think it's so complicated and long to become a pro his discourages me. I made this map for fun and to let others enjoy.

You need to credit those user by listed out their names. Map without proper crediting would not be accepted.
:
It already :)

You also need to workout the map description, it was a complete mess and look like a wall of text. Gives your description a proper structure and elaboration, such a messy description that provide little to no info about your map would likely to have it rejected.
:
Should I assume that you do not want to show me how?

One of the few thing you could do is elaborate the advantage/disadvantage of the new faction and what makes it different in comparison with other.
At least it is easy to settle details. :)

Level 31
In short, I think it's so complicated and long

Learning has never been easy. Who ever heard of a person being a genius in overnight? You don't need to know everything about world editor, you just need to know the basic root of it. If you could not master the root, you would not be able to do a decent job on it.

I made this map for fun and to let others enjoy.

Sure you do make the map for fun. But you got to remember the map you develop could only gives 2 result, either it make people enjoy it or one big boo over it.

When you release your map to the public, you got to have the etiquette of a professional. You got to show you put some worthy work over your map. No matter how long you work on it, it is pointless and a complete waste of time if nobody bother to play it because they deem it to be useless.

One of the few effort was to make a decent description with proper structure and elaboration of what it was all about. It is a cold fact, but it is true.

Should I assume that you do not want to show me how?

my god!! how hard it was just to make a description with proper structure and elaboration on it?

This is way too common to be shown and explain. It just like how you work out your assignment, report or thesis. Since you have no idea on how to do it, click at this link below to see a few example.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...3-3a-83535/?prev=of=downloads&order=DESC&r=20
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...19b-112705/?prev=of=downloads&order=DESC&r=20
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...rev=of=downloads&search=vampirism&d=list&r=20

By the way, it is against rules for multiple upload. You should have use the update button at the upper right of the thread to update/overwrite an old map.

Level 3
my god!! how hard it was just to make a description with proper structure and elaboration on it?

This is way too common to be shown and explain. It just like how you work out your assignment, report or thesis. Since you have no idea on how to do it, click at this link below to see a few example.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...3-3a-83535/?prev=of=downloads&order=DESC&r=20
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...19b-112705/?prev=of=downloads&order=DESC&r=20
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...rev=of=downloads&search=vampirism&d=list&r=20

how to create kid letter and color them? How boxes where I can put information? How to do this: a big yellow dot next to a sentence as in the examples you showed me. There is certainly a page for it in the site, but I do not understand most of the English-lingo Warcraft. Perhaps there is nothing to understand or is it just understood by the person who knows the same things as you. You is not cause and I know this is not your attention, but at least I understood that this site is for pro and I do not know enough thing in the area where you are to be accepted . Also, try to be included in writing that I am an amateur, I find for me very very very difficult to find things to make my card business and I'm not allowed to accept even obtaining the amateur. Finally, there is no information that informs me that it is a site that accepts that the professional project or maybe I have not seen??

Level 35
It's funny because when I read about how you were doing the Necromancer, I felt bummed. Literally, I was a bit bummed out as I was working on a mod (and will hopefully be continuing it soon enough) where the Necromancer could be described similarly. But when I checked out this mod, I felt soooooo good. Why? The Necro does not appear to work and in all respects is completely different to my idea.

When I did try out the Necro, I was a bit confused as to why the initial units you summon were only temporary and incredibly weak. How2Necro? I don't know, I didn't really check out this map too much prlly will just to refresh my memory on some stuff in it. Anywayz, I won't rate this because I don't really know how to go about it (if I were to take balancing into account, could I give this a respectable rating? At the moment I'm thinking not but I could be wrong).

Level 35
I am kind of interested in your 'intentions' for the necromancer, but think that:
A) It could have been done better, and
B) This is definitely not suited for playing against the melee races, not as they are

Temporary units (including workers! O: ) just aren't that useful when building an army, I'm afraid.

Level 3
It's funny because when I read about how you were doing the Necromancer, I felt bummed. Literally, I was a bit bummed out as I was working on a mod (and will hopefully be continuing it soon enough) where the Necromancer could be described similarly. But when I checked out this mod, I felt soooooo good. Why? The Necro does not appear to work and in all respects is completely different to my idea.

When I did try out the Necro, I was a bit confused as to why the initial units you summon were only temporary and incredibly weak. How2Necro? I don't know, I didn't really check out this map too much prlly will just to refresh my memory on some stuff in it. Anywayz, I won't rate this because I don't really know how to go about it (if I were to take balancing into account, could I give this a respectable rating? At the moment I'm thinking not but I could be wrong).

I am kind of interested in your 'intentions' for the necromancer, but think that:
A) It could have been done better, and
B) This is definitely not suited for playing against the melee races, not as they are

Temporary units (including workers! O: ) just aren't that useful when building an army, I'm afraid.

I understand and purpose of the necromancer is creating a huge army! Ie build a lot of middle-level Grave (Archer, mage) and Grave Heavy Warrior to protect against spells of 'anti-summoning'. So that the enemy will be buried undead.

''Temporary units (including workers! O: ) just aren't that useful when building an army, I'm afraid''

My goal was to create the most different factions as possible, so The Necromancers are completely different the Undead. Since the units of necromancers are free, it's normal that after all these are very weak to begin.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed playing at The Armed Lord and that he give your inspiration for your next creation.

Level 3
A lot of cool concepts, but most of it doesn't seem to actually work, or work well if it does. The nearly unintelligible English doesn't help.

Really? You are probably right :'(. I go correct it 'unintelligible English' when i have the time for it.

Thank for it.

Goober4473, you can't find bug or/and unbalanced factions in my mod? So, thank for your help.