• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Sunken Ruin Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi all.

Here are my Sunken Ruin Terrains.
I hope you like them.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I welcome every comment about my Terrain.

Credits:

Every Credits for the Model Creators can be found in the UTM

Attachments

• Froggys.jpg
    Froggys.jpg
    463.2 KB · Views: 636
  • SunkenTempel.jpg
    SunkenTempel.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 809
  • SunkenTerrain01.jpg
    SunkenTerrain01.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 801
  • TurtleFart.jpg
    TurtleFart.jpg
    351.7 KB · Views: 521
  • Waterlife.jpg
    Waterlife.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 495
Level 10
If these are made for fun, I like them. If they're a showing of your abilities, then not.

Froggys: Isn't bad. But after these trees, what? I mean, there's ocean? It seems like the map ends there with fog.

Temple: The only I like. And after the temple, the world stops? Add something that fills that blank panorama over there.

Terrain: The camera angle is nice, because of the bridge, but that forest...is ... meh. And once again the world stops existing over there.

Turtle Fart: Not bad. Luckly, the trees cover the missing panorama.

Beach: That made me laugh. The sun is above the trees but the sun rays comes from another point? Fix that asap, btw the right side is missing everything and some tile variation could be nice.

Hope my comments will help you, in some way.

Level 8
Thanks for your input.

Beach: That made me laugh. The sun is above the trees but the sun rays comes from another point? Fix that asap, btw the right side is missing everything and some tile variation could be nice.
That happens when you take the generic Sky xD

I will fix that.

If these are made for fun, I like them. If they're a showing of your abilities, then not.

I made this Terrain cuz i lost my map... So i was bored and just put here and there some trees :p

Level 14
1st is too flat

2nd is good

3rd is a bit strange becouse it looks like all trees got the same height and on the line where the forest begins it's the same doodad

4th - I couldn't see this one

5th same thing about the height of the trees and the rays looks weird since the sun isn't even shining there

Status
Not open for further replies.