• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken Islands

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Made by: F13

Size: 131 kb
Reccomended Players: 1v1v1v1

Description: These islands were once the center of the Naga civilization. Now their sunken surfaces are overrun by all kinds of horrible beasts. Can you eliminate them and collect their treasures before your enemies do?

I made this map for those players that are bored of RPGs, AoSes, Arenas, etc.
P.S. Melee maps rule! :D

Oh, and be generous with comments! :)

Keywords:
Ruins, Island, Islands, Sunken, Naga, Medieval.
Contents

Sunken Islands (Map)

Reviews
15:14, 16th Apr 2010 Rui: I don't need to review this, there are a lot of errors which are visible when opening the map: a Tavern protected by creeps and wrong drops for hostile units. Open up ladder maps to get an idea of how to balance the items...

M

15:14, 16th Apr 2010
Rui:
I don't need to review this, there are a lot of errors which are visible when opening the map: a Tavern protected by creeps and wrong drops for hostile units. Open up ladder maps to get an idea of how to balance the items with the creeps.