• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken ForceStrike 0.5[9]

Map Name: Sunken ForceStrike
Newest version: 0.5[9]
Players: 12
Max. Teams: 4 ( 3 players each side )
Game time: 10-120 minutes
Item variety: 130 items / 12 classes ( high )
Unit variety: 140 unit types / 10 classes ( high )
Trigger: Over 160
Variables : Over 170
Ai: Yes
Cache cleaning: Think its 90 % clean from laggs.
Balancing: think 90-95 % are really balanced
Races: 12

Please give comments! :)

Keywords:
sunken, forcestrike, force, strike, ruins, footman, melee, computer, ai, artifactial intilligence, fun, game
Contents

Sunken ForceStrike 0.5[9] (Map)

Reviews
Dr Super Good: I last played this map back at WC3search and it was ok. Good to see you have decided to continue development. If you like playing maps like footman frenzy, this map is to be recomended to atleast try. Update: Vengeancekael...

M

Dr Super Good:
I last played this map back at WC3search and it was ok. Good to see you have decided to continue development.

If you like playing maps like footman frenzy, this map is to be recomended to atleast try.

Update:
Vengeancekael: Private Message
Date: 2011/Nov/12 17:08:13

Reasons:

Other:
Comment: A neat footman map, it should still work with the newest version as well.
Nothing original, but it can get very hectic and intense, also, AI bots!
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules

Level 10
A well done map ^^ though you should consider working on more triggered spells >>
reply 2 anachron:
alright man, keep up the good work ^^ hopefully this map will become replayable, i suggest you host it in azeroth custom games, the treasure is there ;P
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
well this isnt my type of fun anymore, only when i was a newb i guess ;D i used to play pro ladder etc and now im a really good gui well not mapmaker since i didnt actually make a real professional map with someone, currently making though. I basically just give out help when i can, an example is a swimming trigger i made for melee units >> i also like to post in Spells. not so sure if i would post my chat system since it doesnt really make chat that much comfortable even though its anti-spam.

Level 4
Good Footmen-Wars map. Advaned version with many features and overall a good style. Mabe a bit much to discover when you play this map first...

Overall Rating: 7/10 Very Good!

You should resize the multiboad... it's too big, and you should also add more heros and modes. You should continue development ^^

P.s.: This is the first FootmenWars map i ever played that have a good computer ai!

Level 25
after my review i found the map really organized and needs tactics and skills to win unlike other footman frenzy maps were you need to gather an army and charge without thinking and kill everything in the way. the map had many races which made the game play fun and people will replaying this map to discover additional things. i recommend to slightly reduce units hit points and slightly increase spawn time. this map was excellent in the description. This map is recommended to all footman frenzy players. great job man you have a 8/10 from me. keep updating the map from time to time and never give up on it.
Good luck man