• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Summon Suizit Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I need a Spell some little is complicated. And it functions as follows.

Summon 1-20 Pixi 10 Mana for each Unit
each sec 1 Unit - Spell should be Autocast

Hero Summon a “Pixi” name of the unit.
Pixi have talent Locus Swarm.
And Suizid whom use a hostile one unit more near than 350 yard come.
Damag Variable but attacke only one Time.

I know its hart jop to do this but im realy Happy if anyone help me or writing for me.

THX DAKARUS:ahug:

Level 1
In the crown of Anoj ( Tree Hero ) life many small natures(Pixi), and to protect their homeland victims it itself gladly.
Each seconds for 10|15|20 Mana a Pixi is born. This flies around it to it to the range target comes.

This Spell can be placed on Autocast.

350 range
Within this range those are then attacked target coincidental.

Pixi Cap: 25/25/25

Level 1: Pixi attacks the enemy with Suizid and causes 15-20 damage and burns 5 - 10 Mana.
Level 2: Pixi attacks the enemy with Suizid and causes 25-30 damage and burns thereby 10,-15 Mana
Level 3: Pixi attacks the enemy with Suizid and causes 35-40 damage and burns thereby 15 - 20 Mana

Pixi´s on 25 fixes otherwise looks the tree out like a grasshopper cloud ^^ damage adapted

I hope my bad english explain this now better ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.