• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] SUMMON and be put to trainers side instantly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey can I request a spell? this might sound a bit noobish, and i know there are so many pokemon maps out there. but my problems is, i'm not good at jass, ive been working on this map of mine "pokemon rpg" map, im having a problem with summoning ability of the trainer, and if can be done with gui please make it so... thank you very much...

unit begins casting an ability
conditions
Ability being cast equal to summon pokemon
Actions
Unit - Move (target unit of ability being cast) instantly to (Positin of (casting Unit)

thank you in advance

====================

and if you could include a return to pokeball trigger, catch and release, i will really be greatfull... I've been searching the forum for the this spell but to no avail,,,

I've only manage to make the catching skill to work but not this summon skill
if this can be done using gui please do so cause im just starting to make a new map

Level 6
cant help you with that but wanted to say that back when i had a pokemon map my "pokeball system" was rlly simple and effective

you send the pokemos to their pokeballs with the item staff of nightelf, dont remember the exact name right now (you have to put a main building somewhere in the map, thats where the pokemon will go)

then when you want the pokemon to come out he uses the other teleport staff on your trainer (the one you buy in the neutral shop in normal w3)

Level 2
Thanks Wolf Wing... it's really is very good 5/5 but with my level of knowledge about gui its way advance :D,

can you see this trigger of mine... i'm hoping if you can find flaws so that i can improved it even a little bit, its working :D but, I want suggestions and criticism about this simple trigger.. is it Mui or not? will this leak or not? those kind of things... thanks in advance...

=========================================================
Events
Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Summon Pokemon
Actions
Game - Display to (All players) for 15.00 seconds the text: You've summon a Pokemon
Unit - Move (Target unit of ability being cast) instantly to (Position of (Casting unit))
=========================================

+Rep to you sir wolf wing

Yes caleman, thats also what i have in mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.