• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Submit your TIC One Entry Here for PRS only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

I will not vote for anyone. thats all, don't ask. I'll just wait for the finals.

Roland

R

Roland

I will ask Ralle about the +Reputations and what Hell_master vm'ed Pharaoh_ about it.
Pharaoh_ is not online and not receiving any Vms.

Level 30
I will ask Ralle about the +Reputations and what Hell_master vm'ed Pharaoh_ about it.
Pharaoh_ is not online and not receiving any Vms.

Yes, also my message to him is outdated, I pronounced there "25 REP for first place, 15 REP for second place, 10 REP for the third place and 5 REP for participants. I will update my message on Pharaoh now and good you should notify Ralle too.... MOoOSE. =D

Roland

R

Roland

@Hell_Master,
Here is the Image that I Pm'ed on Ralle, Our greatest and wise Chieftain.

lgtea58.png

Roland

R

Roland

If DaFists didn't voted, we don't have to wait anymore, we'll just disqualify him, But the next contest [In future planning] we will make sure if people want to join and make it immedietly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roland

R

Roland

I know, amigo, but the problem is the attendance, I know how people are being inactive nor not participating the contest, due to Real life issues or stuff to do, if jazz and the others waiting for the final votes, and DaFist haven't voted yet, then We're very sorry that we disqualify him since he has a great work and Idea.

Roland

R

Roland

Yay! including the winner?!

EDIT: I worked everything hard on my Entry by using preview and not submitting it immedietly lol.

Roland

R

Roland

It.. It.. Just made me cry and disappointed. I'm not gonna join anymore to the next installment. I'll stick to my own business.

Roland

R

Roland

Jazz, I wanted to participate to earn reputations and being helpful and joining the good stuff. And Yes, I am fitted to Pixel graphics, Rarely I do Wc3 Modding.

Status
Not open for further replies.