• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Submap Question P.S My Rep is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm trying to do a Sub map for my map but I want to be able to exit and go back out of the submap after. Looking at this what have I done wrong. Please Help. My rep is magic.

• Go to Center City
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters To CC <gen>
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set LeftFromMap = 1
      • Game Cache - Clear all labels of Units in CommonCache
      • Game Cache - Store (Entering unit) as Hero of Units in CommonCache
      • Game Cache - Store (Life of (Entering unit)) as HeroLife of Units in CommonCache
      • Game Cache - Store (Mana of (Entering unit)) as HeroMana of Units in CommonCache
      • Game Cache - Store LeftFromMap as LeftFromMap of Variables in CommonCache
      • Game Cache - Store Map2NewGame as Map2NewGame of Variables in CommonCache
      • Game Cache - Save CommonCache
      • Unit - Remove (Entering unit) from the game
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Map2NewGame Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Game - Save game as save\World Map.w3z and change level to Warcraft III\Maps\TLS\Center City.w3x (Skip scores)
        • Else - Actions
          • Game - Save game as save\World Map.w3z and load Warcraft III\Maps\TLS\Center City.w3z (Skip scores)
`

Also I made a really detailed map with Ult Terriain Editor can I not use that on a campaign? It always just starts up then goes black soon after.

Last edited:
Level 6
1 of 2 things depending on how I change the bottom 2 lines. Either the map does not load and my hero is removed from the game leaving me in the game. OR it goes back to the campaign screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.