• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

stygian magus

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
Skin for the wc3c fallen skinning contest. btw stygian magus basically means dark sorcerer.
Contents

stygian magus (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Ahh this one almost beat me in the contest, great skin

M

THE_END: Ahh this one almost beat me in the contest, great skin

Level 6
I think the facial expression is what makes this skin so great, he doesnt seem happy nor angry, just a man doing what he must (for evil powers, I presume). The details are fantastic, and I like the look of his cloak. The alienesque bone-like things growing on his arms looks very well.
I think it looks very balanced, nothing stands out from the rest of the skin. Good work, and good luck!

Level 2
This skin is really impressive...This guy is a mage,or wizard of some sort judging by his staff, but unlike all the other mages i've seen, he actaully has bulging muscles, making him appear even better..