• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kuhn And Magus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Geez people are so negative, not all certain ones. You don't know if it will ever be made. You'r going on asumption. As we all do , like he's probly just new to forums, or just this one and doesnt read the pinned threads like 80% of users. So he has a vague discription so give him a nudge like ...

When requesting a model it helps to give detail why you need it and if its a map try and include some screenshots. It helps to get the request filled out faster, or even done. Gave decent detail on the model information but you could add like how the rest of the animations should look like then just the attack. For all we know he could have a pimp walk.

Why do you want it made?

i need it 4 a map

Well it's not as obvious as you think. People have used models for more then maps. Models for screenshots, re-editing, distrubiting to other sites, and i'm sure there's others I can't think of at the moment.

Please guys be a little nicer. I mean even ontop of being new here (which i doubt this is true) he could be mentally challenged. I have a mentally challenged step-brother if he ever did any of this stuff it wouldn't be suprising and if he typed you wouldn't be able to tell if he was any different.

Besides messages like

I'm pretty sure is called spam.

or/also

So finally to you Evldmon If you message me on my messenger which the address is the msn, greenish-bluish man beneath my avatar(get the adress by clicking on it.) Then I can refer you to some model makers who may be willing to try this model for you.

Level 13
We're so negative because he only registered to request this (His ONLY 5 posts are in this thread.) To me, that sets off a red flag. The guy is trying to swindle us.

Level 5
I DO NOT blame you for being suspicous, but you have no facts thats the only reason he's hear for. I'm sure almost everyone came hero for 1 purpose and then found it was useful in so many otherways to stay here. Before I just came here to get models and never even registered on forums. Sounds a bit like swindleing(sry spelling) to me but then i found out forums are really helpful including helpful posts i've seen you put. I'm sure he will help the community he gots his own wc3 skills in certain areas.

~Now im not posting again staying on topic.~

Level 45
If you people are going to dwindle over it then don't please, if he is just wanting a request and that's all then let people decide if they want to work for him or not, but if he expects and demands that is rude but you shouldn't need to have over 10 posts or so to ask a request, that's silly people.

I've noticed alot of people lately have been telling requesters off and telling them to introduce themselves and what not when its not really needed. If people want to be apart of the community, then yes, it does help in getting a request answered due to respect and whatever...

If he wants to introduce himself (which I recommend due to this place being a community, but NEVER should he be forced or told off for not doing so), he can choose so if he wants, it's up to him.

Your request is rather hard and the video long (yes.. i didn't bother lookin at it..bad net..slow..), a task like this would require a very high quality modeler and animator( and texturer), there isn't many here but im sure there are some who would be willing to try, not exactly sure who but lets just hope they see this thread and if they are willing, they may answer.

If anymore hassles continue ill clean the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.