• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Strife in the Plaguelands 5.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Strife in the Plaguelands is a fast paced spawn based map, its the epic fight between the scourge and the scarlet crusade, there are twelve players and two teams, each of the teams have six player each.

This map was originally created by 2happy4u and Pman, I have not done much in this version however I did fix the pathing issues that was plagueing this map and cleaned it of its war between people blaming others of piracy, I have permission to edit this map and Pman is going to post it here.

Version 5.1

Well, I really didn't find out anything else to do, I believe SIP has come to the stage where it cannot be improved much more.

Changelog:
- Demi Heroes icon now appear on on the left side.
- Added two more towers to corrins to compensate of its loss of the choky points, one in the northeast entrance and one at the southwest entrance.
- The healing and mana regeneration aura on the outposts/control points now require that the outpost is built or under construction.
- Outpost healing aura set to 5 hp per sec from 1% per sec.
- Added Black Gunpowder to Alliance Rifleman, it increases their damage by 11%.
- Removed the walls at Darrowshire and made the pathing better, but added 2 Scarlet Archers, 2 Scarlet Footmen and a Paladin.
- Added an additional tower to stratholme (Orange).
- Moved Timmy to Fungul Vale.
- Changed the ownership of the units right above Darrowshire from green to light blue, removed 5 of the ghouls and replaced the casters with banshees.
- Nerfed demon units.
- Made the passage to Tyr's Hand clearer.

Keywords:
strife, in, the, plaguelands, plague, lands, spawn, based, lordaeron, tactics, wars, warcraft,
Contents

Strife in the Plaguelands 5.1 (Map)

Reviews
21:54, 1st Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 7
I, for one, don't know why people don't like this map... This is, by far, the best risk map i have ever seen. Deserves a Recommended at least. Congratulations for it's creators from me. 5/5

Level 7
I tried this a while now, and I think that the undeads ae a bit overpowered, they easily killed me and my allies. One thng my friend noticed that he really didn't like was that a zomibe got 900 hp, a bit much for a zombie. For me it looked like a funny map but a bit to over powered at undead. : )
Also, I get an error when i try to attack the book of medivh.

Last edited: