• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Streak System v2.

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A simple and easy streak-system allowing to trace a specific number of kills and playing different sounds and and displaying specific strings.

• Up to 9 sounds and strings (can be changed)
  • Up to 5 extra sounds and strings (can be changed)
  • No more than 2 IF/THEN/ELSE handles.
  • User-friendly
  • 100% GUI/MPI/Leakless
  • Easy to understand

If you find a bug or have an suggestion, feel free to post a comment.

v1.00 - first release
v2. - fixed some typos, added extra-streak system (double,tripple ..), fixed some errors

- Feel free to edit and use as long as you give credits.

MortAr-

Keywords:
Streak, System, MortAr, Easy, GUI, MPI, Extra, Double, Triple, Ultra, Kills, GODLIKE
Contents

Streak System v2. (Map)

Reviews
20:53, 19th Dec 2009 TriggerHappy: Review for Spell I'm fairly sure you do not have permission to use those sounds, so this cannot be accepted into our database. Status Feel free to message me here if you have any issues with...

M

20:53, 19th Dec 2009
TriggerHappy:

Review for Spell

I'm fairly sure you do not have permission to use those
sounds, so this cannot be accepted into our database.

Status

Feel free to message me here if you have any issues with
my review or if you have updated your resource and want it reviewed again.

Rejected

Level 19
looking forward for v2, but, why do you still make 2 triggers instead of 1? but a worth 3/5 for me even though its just very simple :)

I like it separated, keeping the first trigger clean, without putting everything into one big (huge) trigger, thus making it more easy to understand (at least, for me).

By the way, I just camed with an idea about the extra-streaks, using an array-integer for a timer, then using an periodic trigger with an boolean, I think that will do the job.