• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Strange thing with a building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I want to make my building sell an item. (this building is upgraded from another one). When I add an item to the current building, nothing happens. When I add this item to the previous version of building and to these building aswell it appears in both. How to make it only appear in the second building? Kinda tired with that :(

Level 24
  • Store
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes an upgrade
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Your Building
    • Actions
      • Neutral Building - Add Your Item to (Triggering unit) with 1 in stock and a max stock of 1
This should work.

Level 2
One more question :) Decided to make the item only for the 3d modification :D And it's no working again... I changed the name of the building in the trigger. Should i add the item to the building in WE or just (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Your Building should add it ?

Level 24
So it worked for upgrade two but not for upgrade three and you changed the trigger and condition too match the new building and item, that should not happen if you've made it identical to the last scenario but with new units and items.

Level 2
well, all i did is changed the name of the building in the trigger, cause everything else seems right.

If i add the item to second upgrade then it appears for the third aswell, but i only want to add it for third one ;)

Level 2
OK, thanks again;) But solved it myself. All need is to add extra ability (Sell items) for the tower. (Not the one that standart goblin shop has)

Status
Not open for further replies.