• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Strange bug , the map now cannot have any trigger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi , I was trying to see what does ((Skip remaining actions)) do - that I wanted to see if I can use it to end a loop for making spells MUI - then I used it in few triggers and some test , seemed to work but then I went for a break and after I return and run the map for a test , I saw no triggers working , even on initialization , I even deleted all triggers and then made a simple new trigger (create a unit at blah blah ...) even now it didn't work! It seems this map is somehow locked too any trigger!
I there anyway to save it or I shall go to my backup?

Level 15
You could try importing triggers. Sometimes maps get corrupted. If you have a backup that is not too old I would go back to it.

Skip remaining actions skips all remaining actions in the entire trigger.
If you want to exit a loop you have to options:

GUI:
Set the counter variable above the upper border of the loop. (loop from 1 to 10, set loop variable to >10)
In GUI you cannot change the loop counters A/B, so you need to use your own variable as counter variable.
GUI Custom script:
Use custom script: exitwhen true

Status
Not open for further replies.