• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Strange Bug (can't select anything?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
So I have this bug in my map, which I never saw before... I can scroll my map over the map, but, I can't use left or right click, which means I can't choose any unit, nor to move it anywhere. If anyone knows how to fix this, please help. Also I've tried to enable cinematic mode and then to disable it after some time, but it didn't work, also I've tried to pause the game and then to unpause it again, that to didn't work... So I need help, I wouldn't want to throw my one year project. Thank you :).

Last edited:
Level 13
So I have this bug in my map, which I never saw before... I can scroll my map over the map, but, I can't use left or right click, which means I can't choose any unit, nor to move it anywhere. If anyone knows how to fix this, please help. Also I've tried to enable cinematic mode and then to disable it after some time, but it didn't work, also I've tried to pause the game and then to unpause it again, that to didn't work... So I need help, I wouldn't want to throw my one year project. Thank you :).

did it happen only once ? or it lasts always ?

Level 8
First thought was that you maybe use a trigger which removes selections in a periodic event or in an endless loop..?
d

No, that is not it. I would be at least be able to use the left click. When I click on the minimap nothing happens. Also, I can't even make the selection square. I've heard it's an old bug, but I can't seem to find the solution anywhere...... Further help is needed, please :(.. Thank you.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I believe that you are referring to a bug that doesn't allow you to use the minimap nor select anything at all. If that is it, you need only add the "Enable selection for all players" on the Game set of actions (trigger editor).
I don't know why it happens, but using that fixes it, I'm nearly sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.