• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Storm Warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 49
Well, it's a private resource made by me for my friend [DUOS] aka. bowser499 for his project.

But so, i think is good for my showcase as texture-creator :)

Preview.jpg

Level 49
Much of the skin, and especially the face, looks extremely messy. You should try to use less lightnings and such effects, and 'clear up' his face a little. His pants look very obviously drawn, if you see what I mean - They look like paint. You should try and make them look more natural, e.g look more like cloth or leather.
Looking nice overall, though. :)
I really like the metal and the gems.

Level 8
Much of the skin, and especially the face, looks extremely messy. You should try to use less lightnings and such effects, and 'clear up' his face a little. His pants look very obviously drawn, if you see what I mean - They look like paint. You should try and make them look more natural, e.g look more like cloth or leather.
Looking nice overall, though. :)
I really like the metal and the gems.

Nah, the face looks fine. But you are right about the pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.