• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Storm The House 1.7

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Based off the fun internet game presented by addictinggames.com, this map is pretty fun. If you like 60 waves and 2 boss levels and trying to survive in the mass attacks that come, this is the perfect game for you. Try it, it's fun. Please comment about it so I can make it better.
Contents

Storm The House 1.7 (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Ignored for the time being. Maps needs some more work. Not a lot of variety and map is a bit too easy. I suggest adding in difficultry settings or add a few more mobs per wave when more players are present. Terrein had absolutely no work...

M

VGsatomi: Ignored for the time being. Maps needs some more work. Not a lot of variety and map is a bit too easy. I suggest adding in difficultry settings or add a few more mobs per wave when more players are present. Terrein had absolutely no work done on it. Basic texturing could do well here. As it stands, just building the basic towers wills off the enemy for long enough for people to get bored.

Level 9
come on dude, please accept my map!
this is that kind of map that really cant have too much work in it, its suppose to be a free-time map, like somehting if people get bored and need soemthnig do, cuz this keeps a lot of people busy, and some enjoy it!