• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Storm Hammer/Moon Glaive Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
howdy

was wondering if there was any method that allowed either of these abilities to increase the # of targets an attack will affect.

i seem to remember a version of the world editor that actually had, for these abilities, a field that specified # of extra targets, but maybe this is just my imagination. have been thinking to myself that a patch removed the field, but could be it never existed at all.

basically what i am wanting to do is create an ability that can be leveled up and each level will increase the # of targets affected by an attack.

if its possible to do w/ a simple trigger don't be afraid to suggest a method...i'm getting fair with creating simple triggers but it would have to be pretty basic stuff.

any method though...i'll take anything that works hehe.

thanks!

Level 4
If your trying to do it with a unit and it requires an upgrade,you just edit the Attack Target Count Bonus thing in the Object Editor under Upgrades (for Storm Hammers you have the change it to Attack Target Count Bonus).If your trying to do it with a hero,I dunno oO

Status
Not open for further replies.