• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Stop critters running

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi there,

I want to stop my critters to run around but I don't want to delete the ability because it's a God's Land map and I need it only for the pick area.
That's my trigger:
Streifenoff
Ereignisse
Einheit - A unit owned by Spieler 8 (Rosa) Begins, to cast a spell Bedingungen
(Ability being cast) Gleich Streifzug (Neutral)
Aktionen
Einheit - Remove Streifzug (Neutral) from (Casting unit)

I'm sorry that's everything is in german but I will translate a little bit:

Streifzug (Neutral) = The ability I mean... Don't know what their it's name is in english.
I was sure that this don't work correctly but i tried some other versions... Nothing works!
Help me plz, I think that's an easy trigger!?
Greets

Level 4
Es ist unmöglich, es sei denn, Sie entfernen die Fähigkeit, das heißt wandern.

=

It is impossible unless you remove the ability, which is called wander.

Eigentlich wäre es ok, wenn Sie eine Einheit aus und verändert die Haut zu einer critter? Oder würde das nicht funktionieren, weil es sich um ein Land Gottes Plan?

=

Actually, would it be ok if you made a unit and changed the skin to a critter? Or would that not work because it is a God's land map?

Level 2
Es ist unmöglich, es sei denn, Sie entfernen die Fähigkeit, das heißt wandern.

=

It is impossible unless you remove the ability, which is called wander.

Eigentlich wäre es ok, wenn Sie eine Einheit aus und verändert die Haut zu einer critter? Oder würde das nicht funktionieren, weil es sich um ein Land Gottes Plan?

=

Actually, would it be ok if you made a unit and changed the skin to a critter? Or would that not work because it is a God's land map?

Thanks for nice answer in two languages :) But it doesn't work if i change the unit itself :(

@hvo-busterkomo: Full trigger plz the problem that i have that i dont know the Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.