• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

StoneSword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
I'm practising in modelling.

Hopefully you'll see some more models by me in the near future.

Its a simple sword attachment, uses in-game textures AND IS MADE OUT OF STONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just import it to your map and it's ready to use.

Keywords:
Stone Sword dansa Disco Attachment Weapon hax
Contents

StoneSword (Model)

Reviews
15:05, 12th Jul 2009 shamanyouranus: I like the idea, but could you try to make the stone form with the shape of the sword? Right now it just looks like a sword with a rock texture pasted over it.

M

15:05, 12th Jul 2009
shamanyouranus: I like the idea, but could you try to make the stone form with the shape of the sword? Right now it just looks like a sword with a rock texture pasted over it.

Level 15
I like the concept, a stone sword for a stone man or something. I dont really like the texture on the blade though, it makes it look a bit too much like a broken statue fragment. i think a lighter grainier texture is more fitting if you can find one, or at least do something about the dull texture. other than that, its a nice attachment with a good shape

Level 26
Hrmm.. Polycount is alright. the texture is... odd but, i guess it has a certain style. I dont see any real problems with the UV map, nothing is stretched. The handle is so small, it looks like an anime sword, like something from Final fantasy, that one kid with the sword twice as big as he is. the shape is..... 8=D.... but otherwise it seems like an acceptable model. someone might find a use for it.