• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Cinematic] Stolen Souls: The Dark War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Ok this is for when i get bored and yes its going to be more than 1 video of the dark war
PS your get some insight of Stolen Souls before its even released from this
The First Video i'm hopeing to get done by this weekend or next weekend

Destroyed
Setting: Forbidden Mist

Setting:
The End of the Dark War

Last edited:
Level 5
hey kewl...need any help just pm me or leave a msg on my profile =) good luck!!

Level 13
Dark War: A New Home
will be up in the next few days
its really short
shows a short battle to take a waste land known as Forbidden Mist (will see how it got its name in part 2 of Dark War: A New Home

Any things that could make it better please tell me once its posted here

Level 14
Pretty much what I said in your other thread. The terrain is alright, but could be more unique and atmospheric. The cameras could move smother and the effects could be something a bit more unique seeing as how the cinematic lasts only for a minute. Other than that I noticed that the units don't face the necromancer and that Leon doesn't fight back when he is attacked. I mean, he should at least try to do something...

Level 14
Good Job.
Several Things though.
You should make it so the Blood Mages already have their spells, instead of you having to type it in. Also along with this, you should actually make the spell tooltip, cause you said lightning discharge and what i saw on the icon was storm bolt.
And yes, Leon should have fought back as well.

I kinda like the camera though.

Level 13
Pretty much what I said in your other thread. The terrain is alright, but could be more unique and atmospheric. The cameras could move smother and the effects could be something a bit more unique seeing as how the cinematic lasts only for a minute. Other than that I noticed that the units don't face the necromancer and that Leon doesn't fight back when he is attacked. I mean, he should at least try to do something...

he was caught off guard i say!!!! LOL

Level 13
ok well 2 things
1 i have given up on the whole story for that game
2 Once i can think of something new to do i'll have it with (not really mine story i'm leaveing to other people)
Opening Video
Game Play (OF COURSE)
Maybe a few videos during the game play
To help the player understand the whole story behide what your doing
(such as if its revenge than i'll put a video where ppl r dieing, Maybe even get the character to day dream once a while of what happen leading to the point that you started playing) wow i'm on a role here tonight

Level 13
Ok well seeing how i got nothing to do i'm going to try and work on this again
I'll edit part
1 Destoried
later

Yes i know i need some sound in the part 1 but cant think of anything to put in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.