• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

StickMan

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A StickMan. I had big time wondering shoud i uploaded here. At the endi wanted to see what ppl think about this model.
Contents

StickMan (Model)

StickMan (Model)

Assets
Reviews
General Frank: (Ignored) Too simple model edit. No attachments. No real usability.

M

General Frank:

(Ignored)

Too simple model edit. No attachments. No real usability.

Deleted member 139377

D

Deleted member 139377

Lol I love it :D Could have mad eit white though for multi colors.

Level 4
I love the idea, but kudos on the corpse grab thing if that's yours. I haven't seen that used in a map or from another model, but then again I don't play much in the way of altered melee games that would require work anims.

Level 3
now i shall tell you howe to create a sticman! go to war 3model editor that you download at www.hiweworkshop.com open it and select the man or man2 model on warcraft III an change all its skins to black32. this model sucks i heat it!! i would have been more cool if it had achements!

war crafter mr. said:
now i shall tell you howe to create a sticman! go to war 3model editor that you download at www.hiweworkshop.com open it and select the man or man2 model on warcraft III an change all its skins to black32. this model sucks i heat it!! i would have been more cool if it had achements!

HAHAHAHA !!!!!!
I woud laught more, but i dont want to spam. It seems you did't even downloaded the model!!!! ITS NOT A BLACK VILLIGER! ITS VERRY EASY TO MAKE, BUT NOT THAT EASY ! THE VILLEGER IS NOT A STICK ! THIS IS A STICK !!! I cant fix the attchements i just dont know how.

The model shoud not be blinking :/ i just have no idea why he does :/ ... I will make a white and team coloured one soon.