• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Stick Fight Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
I want to make a Stick Fight map but i need models. If you don't know what Stick Fight is, go to YouTube.com and search Stick Fight. I only need 1 model.
-Animations required: Punch, Kick, Stand, Walk, Death, Decay Flesh.
What i want might require a lot of work. Who ever makes a model for me will get HUGE CREDITS in the map.
:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 2
You just signed up and it seems like you haven't started the map, i don't see why any1 would want to put in a lot of work.

Level 28
I do know what im talkin about. Im just kinda noob on this and i dont know everything. The models are like you draw humans when you are like 2-3 years old. Some lines and a ball makes the head. But then i need it in 3D. I can make icons myself. And if you don't watch the Stick Fight flash movies to help me, I think you should anyway cause they are GOOD.

Level 28
X-actly. The movies are really good n I think I could make it a good map.
------------------------------------------------
And even if i just signed up it doesn't mean that I can't make maps.I have been makin maps ever since i got the game like 2.5 years ago. I got a map out right now called The Beetle Battle. Later when i have upgraded Snowcraft 3.0, I will upload that one too.

Level 2
I personally cant make it, but from what I know its really simple, just make a simple skeleton using those programs (milkshape etc.) and a sphere head. And thats all?

Status
Not open for further replies.