• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Steel0RaZoR Presents: The Fallen Heroes II (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
---------The Fallen Heroes II-------

203413-albums4766-picture55816.jpg

First of all, I would like to thank you for checking this thread :ogre_haosis:

Story Summary

A dark legion captain has arrived in the island seeking the great evil that is locked beneath the massive gates of the dungeon of Azshara.
If Vanity, the dark legion captain, along with his bloody soldiers, reach the gate and release all hell, it is over for Adorra(The Elf Ranger).
The Elf Ranger with her friend Yvain and Wolfang, must stop Vanity from reaching the Dungeon's gate at all cost.

Main Story

Long ago, there was an unending war between the Dark and white legion. The war made chaos to all living. Until one day, a hero named Azshara ended the war by using a mighty staff that locked the Dark heroes in a heavily guarded dungeon. And after that incident, the Dark legion was defeated after losing all of their heroes. All of them were made slaves, prisoners, animal food, etc. A few survived and went hiding into the woods. For centuries the Dark legion went hiding to caves, woods, mountains to survive. Until one night, everything changed. A man named Vanity, swore revenged on every living. He made armies by travelling all over the world telling the good news that he will make an army and burn the white legion to the ground. After gathering an army, he travelled to an island to do his plan... To release his ancestors and take revenge. There was one possible hero who could stop him, and it is the grand-daughter of Azshara named Adorra.....

203413-albums4766-picture55349.png

203413-albums4766-picture55350.png

203413-albums4766-picture55352.png

Features:

Still working...

The reason I created this thread is to know if I should continue the map and finish it base on your comments. If you think that I should finish this map, reply on this thread for your comments and suggestions on how to improve the game. :)

Fililpino :ogre_datass:

Attachments

• The Fallen Heroes II (PROTECTED).w3x
    4.9 MB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.