• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Steam Tank BETA and Derivatives

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Base on:Siege Engine, Steam Tank, and Derivatives by Ujimasa Hojo.
Previews
Contents

DarkIronSteamTankBETAMorph (Model)

KulTirasSteamTankBETAMorph (Model)

UndeadSteamTankBETAMorph (Model)

UndeadTinkerRocketMissile (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
This is a derivative and not really 'own' work at all. Might be useful for some people.
Level 30
I don't understand what you want to do. Can you please elaborate?

Because most of the models I've done are just moving the Ujimasa Hojo derivatives over there, like this. Your first comment made me feel like I was breaking the rules, so I wanted to identify the source of the original derivative.

Attachments

• Like this.jpg
    Like this.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 25
Because most of the models I've done are just moving the Ujimasa Hojo derivatives over there, like this. Your first comment made me feel like I was breaking the rules, so I wanted to identify the source of the original derivative.
No, the are just not really in the quality range of being approved and are 'useful and simple'.
You have broken no rules, they are just lacking.
You should however always add in-game screenshots of your model and make use they work in-game as well as check them with Sanity Test.

Level 30
No, the are just not really in the quality range of being approved and are 'useful and simple'.
You have broken no rules, they are just lacking.
You should however always add in-game screenshots of your model and make use they work in-game as well as check them with Sanity Test.
Thanks for your answer, I will add screenshots in the game.