• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Steam-Punk Ironforge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Heres my post-modern steam punk take on Iron Forge. I was going to make a campaign, aos or rpg out of my idea, but i have several other projects which im working on at the moment. Perhaps ill come back to it later. Here's a little story to go with it...
hope you enjoy :)

500 years has passed...
and the last bastions of humanity have fallen to the hoard.

As the the power of the undead grew over the years, so did that of the Frozen Throne, making Arthas the most prevailant leader in the entire world of Azeroth.

The Night Elves, one of the last kingdoms to fight against the hoard were swiftly attacked by the undead and their kingdom destroyed, leading to the blatant corruption of the world tree, and the sudden loss of magic to the elves.

In a last ditch effort, Maeive Shadowsong was given confidential orders by Malfurion to lead an elite group of assasins to strike down Arthas, in the hope to dessolate the Frozen Throne.

Zel-Thuzad now leads the masses and masses of undead that follow him to the last stronghold of the alliance, Iron Forge. Masses of refugees have crossed the seas and mountains to find safety at the dwarven palace, only to find dwarven and gnomic leaders building battlements and barricades across the mountains of Khaz Mordan, to defend the kingdom.

But rumors are spreading of royal corruption spreading from inside the palace. A select group of individuals given personal orders by the Frozen Throne to bring down the monarchy from the inside... and to bring about the eventual doom of Iron Forge... and the entire alliance.

Last edited:
Level 6
Uhm... this is the Terrain Board... not a model showoff Oo
I dont realy see Terrain just some Models alittlebit of snow and some trees.
So how about you show us some Terrain? Instead of Models and History^^

Level 3
I didn't make the skins and models and im sorry if the pics are hard view, and im sorry if you find the terrain as just a model show off.

Just wanted to display a little of my terrain and i thought the history was a nice touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.