• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Stat Enhancing spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm a little stuck here. I need a castable ability, that has a duration, and increases damage, defense, movement speed, and attack speed. I tried using divine shield as a base but I cant seem to make it increase what I want it to, and it seems to always make my hero invulnerable no matter what I do. Anyone know how I could go about making a castable spell that lasts a certain amount of time and temporarily increases damage, defense, attack speed, and movement speed?

Note: I'm fairly new to creating new spells, as you can see, so please bare with me on this.

Level 4
Let's see...
Might want to base the ability off of Immolation or Metamorphosis (there's a time limit on Meta)\
I believe there's an action that can increase hero attributes (Strength,Agility,Intelligence).This would be the triggers oO

Events
A unit owned by (Player) begins casting an ability
Conditions
Unit-Type equal to (your hero/unit)
Ability equal to (your ability)
Action
Increase the attribute of Agility by (your amount)
Note:If you want this to add damage,you'll have to make your hero have the Primary Attribute of Agility
Increase the movement speed of (your unit) by (the speed you want it)

I'm not sure if these are correct.I don't have WE (Downloading WEU)
Correct me any time,great spellmakers of the forums

Level 3
I have WEU. I seen in the trigger editor, there is an advanced function called Unit - Change Unit's attack rate. Now the trigger looks like this:
Advanced - For Player 1 (Red) Increase attack rate for all units that use the Human Upgrade Set 1 by 0.10

Here is where I run into difficulty; Human Upgrade Set 1. It says Ensure that you give the appropriate upgrade to the unit in the unit editor. What upgrades fall under the Human Upgrade Set 1 category? I've tried enabling all of the Human Upgrades on my main hero, and the trigger still seems to have on effect. Anyone have any ideas?

Level 2
Hmm......
Thats a lot to ask for in a spell......
But there is a way to do it.

If u don't Jass, use UMSWE and modify the Undead cripple spell's damage reduction, movement speed reduction and attack speed reduction to negetive value and change to target allowed field to self....

The end result would be a spell when clicked and targeted will increase the movement, attack speed and damage by percentage for a period of time.....

Enjoy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.