• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starting Units....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am making a map an i place a building in the starting position for the first 6 players. The building appears for the all the players except player one.

HELP ME

Level 6
He meant he want 6 players to start at the same location, a building is placed at their location and the building should not be visible for Player 1. Am I right?

The only thing I can come to think of is make the building invisible and then make all players see it except for player 1. But that would require a team that is friendly with everyone except Player 1...

Hope I helped

//ShadowMan

Level 4
yes i did
the barrack i placed on the starting location appeared for all the users except for player 1 the apperead as a barrak and a town hall side-by-side.
It seems to do this for everything i place in the starting location.
HELP ME!!!

Level 22
I think I know what your problem is.
Go into your Trigger Editor (the "a" at the top of the screen).
Then, find the trigger that says Melee Initialization.
Delete the action that says Create Starting Units for All Players (or whatever it is. I don't have the exact wording memorized).

Status
Not open for further replies.