• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starter Edition Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'd like to ask anyone who plays WoW in the US to join me in my character(s) 1-20 leveling experience because I only have starter edition and it gets quite lonely sometimes because I try and be the annoying trace of dust that tries to do traditional /say talking with people with mild success. So if anyone wants to join me a short leveling experience I'd appreciate it!
I usually play on east coast/Midwest (Chicago and New York) timezone servers that are either normal, rp, or rp-pvp (so emerald dream mostly). My goal is to just level every single type of variation of race and class. This is only a dream so it's probably not going to happen.
Anyone?

Level 24
The region lock is a bit of a pain ain't it, besides how would you play with someone, if you're both on trial accounts you can't form a party together.

Status
Not open for further replies.