• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starship/Spaceship Models!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Has anyone noticed the void of Star Trek models on the site? I'd really enjoy it if somebody added in a starship or two on the site, it'd really help with my map. This site has 80 billion starships that could help with any Star Trek map I have. Also, there are a few starships on the website, but they all share the same death Blp's name, but different Blps, so, I can only have one per map. Could somebody use the ships from this website, and make some ships that could help me in my map?
http://www.startrekonline.com/ships-index
On the link above, there are pictures, info and videos of the ships in action, Please, help me! *Custom Textures are always nice, but not needed at all*
If you do this, it will make me extremely happy, so far I've been disappointed at the rarity of the models.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I can't remember exactly what the map was called but I played a star trek map awhile back (DL'd from epicwar or here) it had a ton of ship models on it. Search around and dl a few other star trek maps and check if they have the models u need.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

just extract the model files from the map and then use them on yours, with permission ofc.

Level 4
Yes, I know all about Elunes-guardian's aweosme ST models, but I also want more of a variety, some that look a bit different, like, the Intrepid class, the Defiant class, the Nebula class, Here, let me give you a pic of tons of different ST ships.
527295231_0e85e72e24.jpg

There are more in existence than one cache of models.
Let me highlight some of them, it would be nice to have the:
D'deridex class Warbird.
D'deridex_class.jpg

A Cardassian Galor Class:
(The Orange one)
galor_qjpreviewth.jpg

Both of those would help in ST maps everywhere, fortunately and unfortunately, I know a map where BOTH of them are, but, I have checked EVERY wc3 mapping site I can find, and none of them have the right models, I have prodded around THW, and none of them are there, yet ALL, of those ships are in Star Trek: Galactic Conquest, made by Lord-Sauron, and I have NO idea where he got them!

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Just export the models from galactic conquest and import them to your map, it will take 40 min at max =/

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

If you get permission or something just ask someone to un-protect the map.

Level 4
I can't, Lord sauron never responds, and besides, I've tried that, hasn't worked, the models were NOT, there at all, not even the units were there, I contacted lord for an unprotected version, he hasn't contacted me back.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Hmm =/ Maby you can use an mpq browser to get the files from the map, it's probably not possible though...

Level 4
I don't know, it might be but, I'm still hoping that somebody will give me some of the models that are in the game. He did an excellent job with making the game though, there are Romulan warbirds, Jem'hadar attack ships, Jem'hadar battle cruisers, K'tinga class warships, I don't know where he got everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.