• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request: Starship Trooper Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeeeek, negative rep, please get some respect, or at least not negative before requesting custom models. Also be more specific, what kind of animations and stuff do you want on it?

And you are obviously just coming to this site and ripping requests off of people whenever you need them seeing as you have been here for 3 years with only 12 posts.

Level 3
2nd model is from starship troopers 2 but they differ in suits you see the guerrilla suit from the 1st movie enhanced there physical strength, in the 2nd movie the blueish suits were made for protection against toxic gases.

and i don't no how to animate nor have the program and i pretty much suck at anything that has to do with modeling/skinning. If you can add the animations id gladly use the model.

2nd im already using the marine model for the regular troops but for the heroes i want a more identifying unit

Status
Not open for further replies.