• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

starfall spell with sheep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi i was trying to make a new spell for this one game i downloaded and thought it needed a little flare in it to amp of the fun quality part of the game. So when i tried creating the spell with out any triggers it didnt work and i went and read on the fourms and found out it needed some triggers so i tried messing with alot of triggers but havent found the right one that will change the stars on starfall into sheep. I am guessing this is mostlikely a really easy spell to do or make but can someone point me in the right direction of what to do for the triggers please :eekani:? thank you bye!:grin:

Level 4
just modify the model on Starfall effect, I'm 99% sure there is a falling sheep model (used in ending TFT cinematic)

Level 1
just modify the model on Starfall effect, I'm 99% sure there is a falling sheep model (used in ending TFT cinematic)

tried i used the sheep amphibious, sheep, etc.. model and yah i tested it and it didnt work :( heres a screen shot of what i put on the spell highlighted like you said to add to it

Attachments

• screenshot.JPG
    screenshot.JPG
    164.2 KB · Views: 579
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.