• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[StarcraftPhantom] Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi,
Nathan K. and David C. decided we should use separate accounts. So this is David C's account, and Nathan K. will take over Myydraal. Here's our profile again.

"Team Myydraal has worked on several game projects and conversions before, but this will be the first major one we release. Our goals are to increase the number of maps out there at a "professional" level. Anyways, our project is "Starcraft Phantom." Yes, we're making fun of Starcraft Ghost...

Our map is loosely based off of Zerg Infestation by ihatehippies. If anybody knows how to contact him, I'd greatly appreciate it. Even though our map is made from scratch, I'd like to give credit for the inspiration. Anyways, the Zerg players and Terran players are going to be fighting each other off in a dota like way. As I type this, Nate is putting the finishing touches on the training room (where players can fight holograms.)

Let me pre-emptively thank you all for your support and help in this project. I've already received some valuable advice that saved me hours of work..."

Status
Not open for further replies.