• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft: Mag'nalron

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Starcraft Mag'nalron: Public Beta
This map is NOT finished. This is just a sneak peak of what is to come, well what I am working on. I hope you'll all enjoy the splendors of war and please comment to tell me how it is so far, or if you want to join my projects. There are no current objectives, and the interface is not completed as you can see. BUT the main beachhead is almost and thus the sounds and ambient sounds are completed. So type in thereisnospoon and turn on your shield and just walk around and watch the blood shed. Or just type in iseedeadpeople and snaz around.
Contents

Starcraft: Mag'nalron (Map)

Reviews
Earth-Fury: It pains me to ignore something that looks so cool, but: "Incomplete Maps. All maps must be complete upon submission. Saying "this map is not done" and throwing out it to the rest of the community is not very professional. Beta/test maps...

M

Earth-Fury: It pains me to ignore something that looks so cool, but:
"Incomplete Maps. All maps must be complete upon submission. Saying "this map is not done" and throwing out it to the rest of the community is not very professional. Beta/test maps are one thing, but to submit a map that is blatantly unfinished is only a source of aggravation for players as well as a waste of time and space. Please finish your maps!"
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/faq.php?faq=resources#faq_maprules