• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft II Commercial Debut

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first Starcraft II commercial was shown today an hour ago or so (not exactly sure, I missed it :p ) and it's been officially released on YouTube.

Blizzard Entertainment said:
On Thursday, June 10, a new StarCraft II TV spot featuring never-before-seen cinematic footage will air during the second quarter of game four of the NBA Finals between the Celtics and Lakers. The thirty-second spot features voice-overs from two iconic characters in StarCraft II, and is cut from the pre-rendered cinematic sequences found throughout the game. Check it out during the ABC broadcast beginning this Thursday at 9 p.m. Eastern or 6 p.m. Pacific time.

Level 13
Ya it's Kerrigan because in one picture you can see the Zerg swarming around her in 0:13.

Level 22
That means no matter what they serve us, they will serve it on 27th and no delay. But then what will those 'it is just beta' boys say. So their chance to do at least some of the improvements are now, considering there wont be much time between beta and release.

Level 5
TheTerran said:
That means no matter what they serve us, they will serve it on 27th and no delay. But then what will those 'it is just beta' boys say. So their chance to do at least some of the improvements are now, considering there wont be much time between beta and release.

Not necessarily. The release date for the United Kingdom has already been pushed back to the 30th.

Stathisdjs said:
She looks more like Nova's outfit with red hair. It's not kerrigan. Kerrigan had long hair.

Maybe her pet ultralisk gave her a haircut?

Level 1
Ok, just to make this all clear, that IS Kerrigan in the cinematic, pre-infested Kerrigan to be exact. In fact, its been confirmed by Blizzard that we're getting a full cinematic of a flashback to when Kerrigan is abandoned in New Gettysburg by Mengsk (which would've been the 9th mission, "New Gettysburg", in the Starcraft 1 vanilla Terran campaign). I forget where Blizzard said it, probably in the Lore panel at the last Blizzcon, but I remember them saying it.

It also helps that a missing part of that cinematic HERE has the exact same lines from the Starcraft 1 New Gettysburg mission. I'm sure its a part of the Kerrigan cinematic ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.