• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Starcraft Arena Beta 1D

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map Create by Thai people :D

Enjoy the Hero in Starcraft and Fight in the Arena until the kill count is 30/50/80 (up to host :D)

Hero List

Zeratul
Tassadar
Tassadar ( On Carrier )
Sarah Kerrigan ( Queen of Blade )
Jim Raynor
Heroic Ghost
Heroic Siege Tank
Heroic Overlord

This is beta version it has a bug.

If you found it plz post on this site.

Thx for all Tester :D

Keywords:
Starcraft
Star
Craft
Contents

Starcraft Arena Beta 1D (Map)

Reviews
07:06, 5th Jul 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 10
I didn't steal this map.
and he permission me to Upload to epicwar and this website.

Ok ????

OK, but you need to put a description up here on the Hive. Just having a URL to another site that isn't even in English will not count as having a description. Therefore, the map will be rejected, unless you put some kind of description on here. You also need to tell everyone that the map was not stolen in the map description or you will have many people bugging you about it.

Level 10
That's a little better, but it could use some BB Codes still.

Enjoy the Hero in Starcraft and Fight in the Arena until the kill count is 30/50/80 (up to host :D)
Hero List

Zeratul
Tassadar
Tassadar ( On Carrier )
Sarah Kerrigan ( Queen of Blade )
Jim Raynor
Heroic Ghost
Heroic Siege Tank
Heroic Overlord

I suggest you make the above quotes different colors or something to make them look nicer.
Here's my suggestion:

Make the first quote this:
Code:
[plain][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Enjoy the Hero in Starcraft and Fight in the Arena until the kill count is 30/50/80 (up to host :D)[/COLOR][/plain]

Make the second quote this:
Code:
[plain][COLOR="Gold"][B][U]Hero List[/U][/B]
Zeratul
Tassadar
Tassadar (On Carrier)
Sarah Kerrigan (Queen of Blade)
Jim Raynor
Heroic Ghost
Heroic Siege Tank
Heroic Overlord[/COLOR][/plain]

It's just a suggestion to make it look better. :)
You have my permission to copy what I have in the "Code" tag in your description.

This will be the outcome:

First Quote with My Suggestions
Second Quote with My Suggestions
Hero List
Zeratul
Tassadar
Tassadar (On Carrier)
Sarah Kerrigan (Queen of Blade)
Jim Raynor
Heroic Ghost
Heroic Siege Tank
Heroic Overlord

Level 1
Just to know ... How an overlord can be heroic ...?
Tell me ... An overlord CAN'T just attack ... How he could be a hero ...? :eekani:

Level 10
Wow. This map must be really old or something. I just downloaded it and I can't even play it and I have the latest version of Warcraft III. It must have been made with a much older version of Wc3. Well, I'm voting for [highlight]rejection[/code] anyway. I'm done wasting my time.