• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft 2? Am I mistaken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
it is Ghost

no one saw Ghost's trailers? (this pic is part of one of them)

but i dont recognize these 2 ppl shadows, must be some freaking joke "welcome to mar-sara"

Level 9
you two are out of your mind

starcraft "rip of warcraft"? BLASPHEMY!

i dont see where a magical fantasious world inhabited by orcs, "night"elves, humans, undead and all other races get with a future ficcion where you play as Humans envlolved with their petty diferences having to battle the overgrowing Zerg abomination, which tries to consume everything seeking perfection, which's worst enemies are the noble Protoss, a race far more advanced than common humans

oh, starcraft made more success than wc2 (wc3 is unbeatable, less for WoW)

Level 3
Wc2 had gnomish submerines, what could be better? People using turtles as scouts? It's got that too!

Level 9
Wc3>Starcraft>Wc2>Wc. Starcraft was better than wc2 ONLY because it had a better editor, and a larger fanbase. With a larger fanbase, came more creative games, thus starcraft became the dominant behind wc3.

However, if Wc2 was compared in gameplay alone, starcraft would have sold 1 copy :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.