1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Star Wars Clone Wars Beta 10

Submitted by Anti_Bodies
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This map features the Clone Wars from Star wars. Battle on Kashyyyk, Coruscant, Felucia, Skako, Muunilinst and Mygeeto as the droid armies of the CIS or the clones of the Republic. Blue, Green and Purple also get control of a vast number of jedi. Once you have gathered your forces you can load em up on transports and invade your enemies planet. This map is highly recomended for all Star Wars fans.

Star Wars: Clone Wars is still in beta stages. You may experience unbalanced units and awkword bugs, but ive gotten very posative feedback and its deffinetly worth a try. Feel free to post up any bugs other then the boundry bug and the game text "yo" flashing up on the screen when u enter Mygeeto :p

Models by: olofmoleman and Illidan(Evil)X

Keywords:
Star wars, clone wars, jedi, sith, coruscant, skywalker, space combat, revenge of the sith, attack of the clones, CIS, confederacy, war, count dooko,
Contents

Star Wars Clone Wars Beta 10 (Map)

Reviews
13:56, 29th Jun 2009 Linaze: Entertaining Star Wars map that takes place both in Space, but also on several different planets that have different environment's that certain units couldn't withstand. Space traveling was as simple as it should be, even...
  1. 13:56, 29th Jun 2009
    Linaze: Entertaining Star Wars map that takes place both in Space, but also on several different planets that have different environment's that certain units couldn't withstand. Space traveling was as simple as it should be, even though the left-most planets were the right-most in space and vice versa. There were lots of hereoes with many different abilities, but mine died before I got a chance to level him up, and I never found out how you resurrected him. The terrain was decent, but some areas (small ones, though) were completely empty without a single doodad, which looked a bit bad, so you should look into that. Finally, the presentation here on the Hive could be improved a bit by adding screenshots (in hidden tags) and some more information.
    Approved with a 3/5 (useful) rating.

2. SUPER-SPIRITbomber

SUPER-SPIRITbomber

Resources:
    Resources:
    good idea about the landing to load thing

3. kaonui

kaonui

Resources:
    Resources:
    i am not sure really but i host it and a few mins later
    there r error to everyone in the game and warcraft 3 turn off
    maybe some one do some action in game like making creep moving ship or whatever is it
    but it do not happen everytime
    last time i host it and it has to no error in the game

4. Jaijaibinx

Jaijaibinx

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    that error would be because the maps maximum number of units has been exceeded can i use the pistol ill give credit. (good map here tho)

5. Anti_Bodies

Anti_Bodies

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ive hosted my map atleast 2 dozen times and never had any problems, especially one like that.

Jailjaibinx all models/skins in my map are free game. however i dont think i specificly linked the pistol to its maker, so if you want to give credit you may have to do a little digging on this site (all models found here).

6. LordJhredmo

LordJhredmo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Does this mean you plan on continuing work on the map? This would be very pleasing to me.

I am currently helping in the making of this map: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85918

We currently need modellers/spell-makers for the map. If you have any tips or help you can yield to us, contact me/centurywarlord, please!

I love your map, I just hope it gets more updates and rocks all.

7. Turamborn

Turamborn

Resources:
    Resources:
    I love this map and will continue hosting, i havent acutually seen any one else host it... but ill take opinions of the players and post what i find

{EDIT}
    Many are Saying that the heros/jedi/sith are too weak
    and would want to have the jedi model by olof

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2009
  8. Anti_Bodies

Anti_Bodies

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    if i get an interest back into mapping, i will make a truely great star wars map that towers this. maybe the new clone wars movie/tv show will inspire me. but till then, im in one of those "dont feel like mapping" stages. ive gone through several. im sure i will come back to it by the end of the year (with a SW map out)

Edit: i do appreciate all the support i get, especially from u dedicated star wars fans.

9. Mechanical Man

Mechanical Man

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Oh, so some starwars mapmakers are still alive. Those two guys kinda disappeared. About your map, I still prefer simple maps, like battle for <insert planet name here>

But still Clone wars > Galactic civil war (also because more models avalaible :p)

10. Anti_Bodies

Anti_Bodies

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i also prefer to do single planet places. but if i re-made a map like this, it be titled Star Wars: Clone Wars 2. however im leaning more to a Star Wars: Battle Of (planet) or somthing similar to that. my immediate brainstorming thoughts are to do a battle of Endor, with a hero survival gameplay taking place in space, and an AOS on the ground. but this is all brainstorming right now.

11. Mechanical Man

Mechanical Man

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Meh, AoS doesn't sound good. :/ Is not that fun, because you control only 1 unit and you can't direct your attacks. Something like a map with capturable points which gives you reinforcements and resources would be better (like it was in Sudden strike). Some points for example can provide you with some bonus or unlock technologies.

12. Turamborn

Turamborn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Please stay on this map. I like it a lot more than i would like a planet battle. But there are a few things i noticed a little wrong. Most are my or other ppls opinions. One that the jedi should only be the kael model, looks more like a jedi, plus the jedi should be melee not 150 ranged, and the youngling spawn should be a bit longer, to reduce temple clogedge. And put a limit on the flagships, most games are reduced to who can make the most flagships first. And please please finish the order 66. Or make it where we can unally each otehr after the cis leave, which is normal

13. Anti_Bodies

Anti_Bodies

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    it is quite possible that i will come back to this map and do a major overhall of everything here and make this map much better. but ATM im working on a star wars game that features the Battle of Naboo, which will feature 1st person space combat as well as 3ed person ground combat. but i most likely will come back to this map.

14. Turamborn

Turamborn

Resources:
    Resources:
    So i see you acutually went to my profile, makes 2....Can you tell me how to add a picture below my name when i post things, and how to add links and stuff under what i acutually posted?

Nvm acutually i think i got it and im on U.s east DragonReborn. i'd be glad to host/play a map with you some time

but how do i add links below the post??

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  15. Anti_Bodies

Anti_Bodies

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    u can edit your "signature" under the user cp. And I'd be glad to play a game with you sometime. I lost the ability to host.

16. cowman1

cowman1

Resources:
    Resources:
    :D Awesome
    :smile:

OMG HOW DID YOU MAKE THE FLYING TROOPERS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

Last edited: Sep 9, 2008
  17. Anti_Bodies

Anti_Bodies

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    well i took normal clone troopers, attatched a jetpack model as an "attatchment", gave the units the ability to turn on or turn off the jetpack and thus you have the Jet Troopers. took about 12 minutes from the time i found the model, to the time i was done making the ability.

except actually there was about 2 days of me figuring out an easy way to have the jet pack use "mana" that drains and then it hits 0 the trooper lands. but that diddnt work so i scratched that part of the map. just like i did with 60 other things :p

18. cowman1

cowman1

Resources:
    Resources:
    haha nice you should show me how to put a lightsaber in some ones hand i looked at the tutorial tried all of them and failed so maybe you can help me! :D

:smile:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2008
  19. Anti_Bodies

Anti_Bodies

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    lol well how about for now as a novice map maker u just use blademasters as jedi. and in the future u can learn how to do more advanced stuff. remember: babys crawled before they ran.