• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Star Wars Battle for the Force ver 1.04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
This is my new map

http://www.wc3sear.ch/files/downloads.php?ID=9567&l=1

Please report any bugs and make all the critics that you want to improve the game.

screenshots:

SWBFF_ss_01.jpg

SWBFF_ss_02.jpg

SWBFF_ss_03.jpg

SWBFF_ss_04.jpg

SWBFF_ss_05.jpg

SWBFF_ss_06.jpg

SWBFF_ss_07.jpg

SWBFF_ss_08.jpg

SWBFF_ss_09.jpg

Level 4
I was playing ur game and i personally quite liked it. I really enjoyed the models and skins. Most of the models in ur game arent on this site. I was wondering as a fellow Star wars map maker, if u could send me the models for Count Dooku,obi wan,wookies,stap,speeder, blue red green blaster shots+sounds, and lastly the lightsaber sound. Please send me those models and skins and ill gladly give credit to u in my Star Wars games. I am currently working on Star Wars footies 1.1 and Imperial Assault. One last thing where did u get that cool HUD? i have searching everywhere for huds and trying to figure out how to change em. i even made a forum here but didnt prove to be much use. Overall you made a great game, there is only one thing u should change... the language into english.

My email address is [email protected]
Thanks

Level 24
english would probably be nice.
muchos aqui en http://www.wc3sear.ch/ no hablan español.
:?
personally i'm more of an rpg person but the map looks awesome
one comment, even if you don't change the language change the guy's titles. like make it says there "Mace Windu the Mace Windu (Level 51) has died"
maybe change it to like "Mace Windu the Jedi Master (Level 51) has died"
just a suggestion

Level 5
Thank you very much by your commentaries! TheMoneyLover the models that you request you can find them in this same page except Dooku, ObiWan and some hero more because I make it. If you look for you will find, speeder, stap, blaster…

The heroes who I have made I prefer to reserve them at the moment. They are an incentive so that people prove the map, in the future I will upload them.

Not what means HUD. Sorry! :p. If you explain me it I will not doubt in responding you.

Very good suggestion Teh_Ephy, I will change the title of the heroes. :)

The version that I am preparing now will be completely in english (a poor english but english) besides to correct some bugs and to complete many descriptions. . I suppose that tomorrow I will upload it. (It is being a hard work because my dominion of the english…)

Status
Not open for further replies.