• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Star Wars Battle for the Force (ver1.07) .ENGLISH VERSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Version 1.07 of SW-BftF is already finished.

You can download it:

http://www.wc3sear.ch/files/downloads.php?ID=9605&l=1

Due to multiple requests I have had to translate it to the english (my poor and limited english).

I hope that this promotes more and better the map.

In addition it has quite suggestive changes:

Now the X-Wing and the Tie-Fighter have the totally functional thermodynamic bomb when they are piloted by a hero.

The ability Aura de la Fuerza (now Kinetite called) correctly works
Detailed descriptions of the function and characteristics (for each level) of each ability when you are going to buy it.
Improvement in the appointment (the title) of the types of hero. (Thanks Teh_Ephy)
Handicap between factions.
Redistribution and balance of abilities

I hope that you like the improvements and enjoy it!
(Of course, to communicate any suggestion or bug to me ---> [email protected])

Level 24
:D i got thanked! :D

well jokes aside, if it is understandable then native speakers can finish the translatiom and if nobody does then criticism of grammar etc. is just nubs being nitpicky and/or naggy and/or too specific and/or just retarded.

Level 2
Wow! The models are terrific! Did you model some of them yourself?

I'm making a star wars map, similar to some of the LotR Ring Wars and War of the Third Age maps in circulation, but I've been limited by what models I can pick up. Is there any possibility you could share some of those hero models? I can't seem to find Dooku, Qui-Gonn, Anakin, or Ben, especially, and I am unable to model. I know you're probably protective of the models you've made yourself, but our maps would be in such different styles that I doubt I'd draw players away. If there's any chance you'd share some, give me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.