• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battleships Crossfire THE FINAL VERSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I know the site is buggin out and such so I don't know if it announces that I changed the map or what not, but my friend (from Germany) and I have released the final version. We have tested it endlessly and did our best to make it fun and exciting. Much work went into the map so I hope you all enjoy it. I know there might be some glitched tooltips or something like that, but incase you haven't noticed, there is literally thousands of items and he put a lot of them in german and I did my best to translate (he doesnt have the best English vocabulary). Anyway heres the link, hope you enjoy: http://files.filefront.com/Battle_Ships_CrossfireV30w3x/;6183590;;/fileinfo.html

Status
Not open for further replies.