• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Meat 3:generation Next >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Meat 3:Generation Next
Usuall survive game with 3rd\1st camera point,more than 10 proffessions, mor ethan 6 skills per proffession,Quests,Lot's of "Meat"(undead),Friendly computer,save\load for 446 levels and,of course interesting gameplay conditions !

E-mail:
[email protected]
Map Size
192*192
Type
UMS-Survive
File size
1.8 mb
Description:
You and your friends have been sent at new base for guarding them against hostile enemies.But they didn't know with whom or what they will fight....

Link with screenshot
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Maps&ID=7181

File Download link:
http://wc3sear.ch/files/downloads.php?ID=7181&l=1

Please,write comments about this map.DON'T BE SHY,i'm not biteing ;) !

Level 9
Ok,i have some ideas about version 1.5F

But i still need comments about:
1)Save\load trigger - any bugs?
Because that's too easy to crack it now and i will remake it but i don't know when... i'm thinking about version 1.6a or 2.0a .....

2)Will be added a lot of missions(That used at Meat 4 also will be added here) .But players must to get a reward for completing them..so i thing to make something like "medals" at NotD.. Will it be an "Idea stealing" ?

3)Monsters. Now they are moving chaotic .They have no movement AI,just wc3 movement . Do i need to make any? Because it will lag. :\(Even with groups)

4)Do i need to upgrade "-option" command for a nooby friendly mode (dialog box mode) ?

5)Items still need new ideas about new items

6)For now i have only 1 new ability new (for Engineer as a special action,that he will take at level 200)but i need more.. please help,and reward will be as big as your help !

i HOPE that somebody will reply at this message...

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Your meat is a good map.

With enginere you could make it that at lvl 30 it has an option to make diffrent turet types and swiching between the 2 using a ability that requires him lvl 30. The 2 are gatling or cannon turets diffrence is gatling deals high damage to 1 target when cannon deals decent damage with aoe.

Also make the ammo system of the turets better that they dont just shoot like 4 shots when they are low lvl and then take like 10 seconds to reload.

Sugestion for turet ammo system.
gatling turets
100-400 ammo
2-6 sec reload time

Cannon turets
15-50 ammo
4 sec reload time

More comming soon

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I did look at the turets mana and with the first buildable AOE turet it deals very little damage and can only shoot 2-4 shots before relaoding due to each shoot using 5 mana.

Diver
Drivers build verchial is somewhat werid that it makes a tank then it makes a less hitpointed mech ontop of it not being upgraded every learned lvl of it.
When you use build verchial ability a diolog should appear with a choice of verchial and mana cost of the verchial next to it.
Then the driver should start building the verchial over a period of time which varies depending on verchial and lvl of spell.
As you lvl the ability up the verchials he builds/has built improve in hp, attack, range, and armor.

Also more mechs that he can build would be nice especialy more tank type ones (low speed, decent damage, low attack rate, Hudge HP).

As for his built helecopters are usless as a combat unit.
He should have a simlar thing as with the verchials, with his helecopters.
Also more air units would be nice (lots of helecopters and planes).

Medic
Medics suply plane ability should not only be a shop it should drop some basic suplys for free that improve with the abilites lvl.
Suplies like batteries, healing items, damage upgrades, turets (at higher lvls), baracades, and light verchial(near max lvl of spell).
The plane it self should have a basic weak defence (onboard Air2Ground machineguns) while it is hovering about.

The medics generator spell should have a bigger AOE and not recharge the medic that cast it.
Instead it should have a mana capicity that it slowly fills. That mana then, when the generator dies, goes to the medic that made the generator.
The mana capicity of the ganarator should increase from less that it cost to make the generator to 500 mana regained (which 250 went to building it in the first place)

You could also make a new hero called robot.
The robot has high HP and high mana and is a melee fighter and has some mana regen rate without any abilites.
The spells it could have are

Energy Shield
Mana shield that is changed to absorb some (Not 100%)of delt damage to the robot with a improving effency.

Internal Generator upgarade
Enhances the mana regen rate of the robot drasticly (at high lvls he has a decent regen rate)
1-3 mana regenerated a second should be enough.

Nanites (or Nano Bots)
Alows the Robot to self Regenerate at a quick rate.

Mini bots
Makes a number of Mini robots for a decent amount of mana.
The number of theses bots can be infinate but they are realitavly weak (Power of the mini bots and number created per use increases).

Hardware upgrade.
Upgrades the robots hp, mana, and attack.

In game use. The robot is a tough melee fighter able to make extra helping bots. It relies on tanking and absorbing damage and to help do this has a shield that can absorb some of the incoming damage by draining some of the robot's mana.
The robot has decent hp and mana regen rates so that its shield can recharge at a decent rate and it doesnt die easily. The robot can not hit air.

Note theses are some sugestions and you do not need to use them.

Level 9
"You could also make a new hero called robot."

look for a Cyborg at second tavern :\

Ok,i understand about dialog box for driver,but there is 1 thing:
there are 50 levels of that spell and each 5-10 levels ground unit is changing
Air unit changes every 5 levels (last level is an F-22(turbo) ,he is situated at down-left of a map at the early beginning)

but i'll use that idea with dialog box !

Level 9
Ok and some more questions:

i may make an ammo system,also i may make a voting systems
So need i to make a voting system for "playing with\without ammo system"

P.S. GRU units are sending reinforcments to your base and units to the nearest "Helipad" zone .

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
The robot was a vauge idea.
Its meant to be a combat droid specilised in melee tanking.
You could call it a more elaberate name like ETOA-100 combat droid.

It was an idea of a close range hero. The only close rang hero in the map if im not mistaken if you were to make it.

Would be nice if you could make a game duratation vote at map start because the game lasts WAY to long for it to be bareable.
You could also make that depending on how long you survive you get bous exp.

Level 9
Dr Super Good said:
The robot was a vauge idea.
Its meant to be a combat droid specilised in melee tanking.
You could call it a more elaberate name like ETOA-100 combat droid.
It was an idea of a close range hero. The only close rang hero in the map if im not mistaken if you were to make it.
i'll try my best at making a new proffession.
Dr Super Good said:
Would be nice if you could make a game duratation vote at map start because the game lasts WAY to long for it to be bareable.
You could also make that depending on how long you survive you get bous exp.

There are 10 waves . Each wave playes for for about 10 minutes ;)~

I may make additional bonus for defending levels, but i willn't make regulation of time,because movement of enemies haven't been done at all(they are moving by WC3 AI).
But i'll thinking of making time to 5 from 10 .

Level 9
Diver
Drivers build verchial is somewhat werid that it makes a tank then it makes a less hitpointed mech ontop of it not being upgraded every learned lvl of it.
When you use build verchial ability a diolog should appear with a choice of verchial and mana cost of the verchial next to it.
Then the driver should start building the verchial over a period of time which varies depending on verchial and lvl of spell.
As you lvl the ability up the verchials he builds/has built improve in hp, attack, range, and armor.

Done

Also i'm having a normal turret spell for engineer now.

Something more ?
about creeps?
Abilities ?
Difficulty levels? :p
As i know ppl think that 'Meat 3" is a very very hard game for a noobies :\

Status
Not open for further replies.