• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stacking potions of death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Yeah i have redeemed every ounce of my strength and will to accomplish the seemingly impossible task of stacking certain items. In other words, adding a charge to an item when more than one is being carried. This leaves other inventory spaces availible for other items.

PLEASE HELP ME STACK ITEMS. My map cannot release unless this task is accomplished. =(

Level 8
Hi,

I'm also wishing to include an item stacking feature in a map but I have one problem with the tutorial you have directed me to.

The system works from 'runic' items which are used when acquired. If, for example, the item is a healing potion a unit with full health will not be able to pick it up.

It's not my desire to have an item used on acquisition for the sake of stacking and there is no mention in the tutorial so maybe I am doing something wrong.

Is there a way around this?

Status
Not open for further replies.